Finally... Cruise Pics.. Take a Look....

Kash Money Diva
on 8/4/05 2:16 am - Baker, LA
Hey Family... ... I have finally uploaded some pictures from my cruise to Cancun/Cozumel.... you can go to my profile and click on the picturetrail and enjoy... I am sooo excited about these pictures. so I hope you like them as well.. ... Thanks Guys for the constant support Kash Money Diva
Jessica D.
on 8/4/05 2:58 am - Edmonds, WA
It sure looks like you had a wonderful time!! Who did you go with? How long was your cruise? Glad you're home, safe and sound!! Jessica P.S. Did you get a tan???
Kash Money Diva
on 8/4/05 4:40 am - Baker, LA
Hey .. Jess... I went with my partner...thats her in the picture... it was 5 days... and I had a blast... Kash Money Diva and yes I did get a tan...
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/05 5:39 am - AL
Hey Kash Those pics are hot I know yall had a lot of fun. We're planning on taking an October cruise (probably) to Cozumel because rates are SO CHEAP My best friend and her partner/child just got back from Cozumel, yall might have been on the same ship LOL
Kash Money Diva
on 8/4/05 10:41 am - Baker, LA
Who Knows.... we may have been... thanks for the compliments.... Kash Money Diva
special kay
on 8/4/05 7:07 am - Ladson, SC
Diva Looks like yall had a great time! You look HOT in that Black dress.. U go girl! I cant wait til I have surgery so I can go on a cruise. I want to go on a gay cruise too. Keep up the good work, Kay
Kash Money Diva
on 8/4/05 10:44 am - Baker, LA
... Thanks for the love.... ... I had a blast!!! Kash Money Diva
David B.
on 8/4/05 7:41 am - Modesto, CA
KMD, those are great pics and yes you do look hot it that black dress. Thanks for sharing. I also took a look at your other pics. Thanks for opening your life to us. David
Kash Money Diva
on 8/4/05 10:45 am - Baker, LA
... David.... You are welcome...and thank you for all of your kind words and compliments... Kash Money Diva
Stacey G
on 8/4/05 10:38 am - Stow, OH
Great Pics!! Thanks for sharing! You look great! Stacey
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views