SUPPORT NEEDED, PLEASE!

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/05 8:00 am - AL
Hey all, I'm trying to help out a friend in need. She is not "family," but she's touched my heart with her situation. She lives in Minnesota and is 28. She has a 4yo son. She just found out she has breast cancer. Her "story" is being shared on the main boards, but I thought maybe you all could help support her at this terrible time. Please visit her support page: http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/status.phtml?N=O1024075523 Like I said, she needs as much love and support now more than ever. Her name is Jessica O. Thanks, Beth
dat317studd
on 8/3/05 12:43 pm - Evansville, IN
I went to her site and posted..........i am praying for her!!!!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/05 2:00 pm - Oakdale, CA
Consider it done
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/05 5:32 am - AL
Thank you both so much... it breaks my heart to read her profile... I couldn't imagine her situation.
LuvSongs
on 8/4/05 6:09 am - Germany, Germany
Being a two time cancer survivor I realize how important support can be to our emotional well being, so I posted and left my number if she wants to talk or needs information about resources. BE GOOD TOO YOU.. jOI
(deactivated member)
on 8/4/05 6:28 am - AL
(((((((((((((((((JOI)))))))))))))))) You're amazing A really really inspiring person is one who can face death and come out victorious.
Jessica D.
on 8/4/05 12:12 pm - Edmonds, WA
Thank you, Beth for letting us know who needs a little extra love. That's what these boards are for: all of us struggling through this together... I read her profile; it's sad from beginning to end. She's had a horrible time post surgery. We need to surround her with positive energy and love. I'm going there to do my part right now. Thanks again for the head's up, Beth! You're the best! Jessica P.S. any of you who haven't read Jessics O's profile, it's worth reading. She's been through hell and back...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views