Getting nervous!

dhjle
on 8/3/05 4:49 am - Tracy, CA
Well 16 months ago I was 310 pounds now I am 166 and I have had my plastic surgery etc. I always wanted to be a police officer, now I passed my written exam for San Francisco Police in the top 13% and I have my physical aptitute test next Friday and I am sweating it! I know I can do it but fear I can't! Ugggg. So any prayers, finger crossing etc! send my way! I do get to go the practice test this Friday at least! Oh I also passed for Oakland Police and I have my oral boards next Wed! D
David B.
on 8/3/05 5:05 am - Modesto, CA
Way to go!!!!! That is so great. Just think of all the wonderful things that can happen in our lives when we walk the walk. I have my fingers, toes and anything else I can cross for you. The prayers are being sent out to all those that will hear them. The police force needs you, and we need you on the police force. Best of everything. David
N. Leonguerro
on 8/3/05 5:57 am - Chapel Hill, NC
CONGRATULATIONS! You've done great so far, I'm sure you'll do wonderful on the physical aptitude test as well. STOP STRESSIN ! I will definitely pray for your continued success, strength, courage, and peace of mind!
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/05 6:40 am - AL
Hey Officer CONGRATULATIONS That's awesome, knew you could do it Beth
ChaadMN
on 8/3/05 11:18 am - Otsego, MN
Good luck on your next test! I am sure you will do an excellent job on it!! Once you pass and are on the force, can I borrow your hand cuffs? I hear David has been very naughty! LOL Chad
David B.
on 8/3/05 11:27 am - Modesto, CA
OH OH Chad, sounds like one of the answers to Beth's questions. LOL David
ChaadMN
on 8/3/05 11:56 am - Otsego, MN
It does sound that way doesn't it?!? Chad
dhjle
on 8/3/05 12:56 pm - Tracy, CA
Chad LOL but, of course LOL THANKS!
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/05 2:10 pm - Oakdale, CA
Chad, You are such a cutie! Hey maybe I can convince David to go out to MN and go to the newsroom with me! Maybe the two of you could put on one of the shows they do lol, j/k. On the serious side, he's really such a great guy, I couldn't see him being a bad bad boy. I guess that's why we have the ability to fantasize
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/05 2:06 pm - Oakdale, CA
I will cross everything for ya on that day (I will even braid my hair so it's crossed too). I am sure you will do fine, we are all rooting for you. Perhaps doubling up on protein may give you the extra energy for stamina/endurance (too bad you can't have a nice bowl of pasta the night before like I used to do the night before a meet). Let us know how that goes.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views