8?????

Twirlygirlie
on 8/3/05 12:28 am - Springville, AL
Good morning all! I had to share this with someone. I bought 10 $100-$180 dollar dresses on the sale rack at Macy's about 2 months after my surgery because they were summer dresses marked down to $9.99 (who can pass up a bargain ) all sized 8 ....wishful thinking at the time .......They've hung in my closet all summer and I would take them out periodically and 'try' to get them on.....well guess what????? You got it, I am wearing a size 8 Liz Claiborne dress today Ya'll I never thought I would see this day. Life is good Even though I've been fluxuating 7-8 pounds for the last 8 weeks, I'm obviously still losing . You could knock me over with a feather today ..... I'm just so in awe of this WLS. I know it is the best thing I've ever done for myself! Not just because of the smaller sized (even though that don't hurt!)......but I am a TOTALLY different person. I get down on the ground and play with our grandbaby (and can actually get up by myself), I ride a bicycle, I walk for miles and miles, I am LIVING an boy does it feel good. Thanks for listening guys and gals, just had to brag a little Love, Kim
David B.
on 8/3/05 2:24 am - Modesto, CA
Good Morning Kim, Wow, good for you. That must feel good. I have a few shirst that I bought and I keep putting them on and almost. A grandbaby? I just looked at your before and afters, and would never guess you as a grandma. You look great. Isn't it fun to LIVE? David
Stacey G
on 8/3/05 2:27 am - Stow, OH
YOU GO GIRL!!! That is awesome! Brag all you want - you deserve it!! Stacey
VP122
on 8/3/05 3:05 am - Bridgeport, CT
CONGRATULATIONS KIM!!!! I know how you feel and I'm not quite that small yet. But it is a great feeling to be able to walk and ride a bike and do all sorts of things that we couldn't do when we were larger! I'm really am happy for you!!! Keep up the good work!! Vicky
dhjle
on 8/3/05 4:50 am - Tracy, CA
Kim Congrats!!! Keep up the good work! D
(deactivated member)
on 8/3/05 6:53 am - AL
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That's AWESOME girlie I know you are so excited and I know you look FABULOUSITY!!!!!!! Love ya write me soon! Beth PF Changs is in the near future for all of us
Cheri B
on 8/3/05 12:15 pm - Forked River, NJ
Congratulations! It seems so little to people who have never needed WLS, but what an accomplishment. I went on an upsidedown ride last night for the first time in three years--first I was amazed that I could sit in the seat and then I was amazed that the shoulder harness went down with ease!!! So I am very happy for you---it's a wonderful thing!!!!! -Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views