Clothes....

dawn D.
on 8/2/05 12:51 pm - plainville, CT
though i said i wasnt shopping till i am done w/ surgery, i was just wondering peoples favorite plus size clothing stores? mine are Torrid and Lane Bryant... thanks!
Jessica D.
on 8/2/05 1:00 pm - Edmonds, WA
Lane Bryant rocks but it's so damn expensive! The Avenue is good, too. You can find some good buys at Wal-Mart, if you can believe it!! I just had to go buy new clothes, one size smaller---from my 24/26s to 20/22!!!! Jessica
Twirlygirlie
on 8/3/05 12:17 am - Springville, AL
Not sure if they have Rich's/Macy's in your area but they always had really good sales on their plus size clothes. Also, JCPenny's junior department has some really CUTE plus size stuff! Kim
VP122
on 8/3/05 2:45 am - Bridgeport, CT
Well now, I should say that I like that Avenue becuase I currently hold a part time job there...lol I started working there about 4yrs ago, when I was a 30/32 and they were pretty much the only store that went up that high at the time plus I figured the employee discount would help since plus size clothes can be expensive. I've since become good friends with the manager so I haven't quit...(yet) lol. I now work 1 day a month if she needs me..lol I must say that they do have some nice clothes and some pretty good deals too. I love Lane Bryant for trendier styles, I hadn't been able to shop there for years.. I was so excited when I could start shopping there again. (they only go up to 26/28) But now that I've been losing weight, Walmart is my best friend! I figure, since their clothes are so inexpensive, if I "shrink" out of them, I haven't spent a fortune so it's not so bad. I haven't tried JC Penney or Macy's yet but now that I'm an 18/20 just about ready to go down to 14/16, I can pretty much shop anywhere. Vicky
Cheri B
on 8/3/05 12:25 pm - Forked River, NJ
Hello... I don't know if you have a Fashion Bug near you, but they have a lot of trendier styles for a really good price. It's hard to find "younger" looking plus size clothes near me because there are about a million senior developments out my back door. Wal-Mart here has a plus size section, but they cater to who lives around the store. Lane Bryant, Avenue, and sometimes clearance in Elisabeth (Liz Claiborne) are also good. I have to agree about Macy's too...good stuff! -Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views