HELLO))))))))OLLEH)))))HELLO

David B.
on 8/2/05 11:25 am - Modesto, CA
Where is everone?????? We need a check in here. Where are the guys? Where are the divas? David
ChaadMN
on 8/2/05 11:36 am - Otsego, MN
Here I am!!! Chad
David B.
on 8/2/05 12:25 pm - Modesto, CA
Glad to see ya. How are things going?
Jessica D.
on 8/2/05 1:01 pm - Edmonds, WA
Hey babe!! Are you doing the Adkins to drop those first few pounds before surgery??? You know I'm here for you if you need me!! Jessica
special kay
on 8/2/05 3:53 pm - Ladson, SC
Hey Jessica I was thinking about doing adkins. I started eating better and cutting back and have lost 12 pounds since July 19. I know thats not a lot but its a start. I have NO clue how Adkins works is there a website or something? Thanks Kay
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/05 12:09 pm - AL
I'm here for a minute, but heading to as soon as my gf gets home. I'm sick, on top of a bad foot (from walking)... beth
David B.
on 8/2/05 12:27 pm - Modesto, CA
So sorry that you are sick-and twisted JK. I too have a sore foot-ol'diabetic thing that won't seem to go away. Hope you are feeling better soon.
David B.
on 8/2/05 12:37 pm - Modesto, CA
Hey you can help me set up my class. Doesn't that sound like fun? David
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/05 1:03 pm - Oakdale, CA
I will too if you want! That's one of my favorite things to do. Do you go back on the 15th? How many lovely angels will you have? Our SDC teacher finally got a break and she has 14 this year. Let me know and I can meet you in T-town and then we can go out for lunch/dinner
David B.
on 8/2/05 3:18 pm - Modesto, CA
I do. I will be going out to TTown tomorrow. I go back on the 19th. I don't know how many I will have, but it is always around 15. TTYL David Lunch sounds great.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views