I have to compliment...

(deactivated member)
on 8/1/05 3:28 pm - Oakdale, CA
David (the former nekkid guy, hehe). I had the pleasure of meeting David tonight during a support meeting and had the opportunity to go to coffee afterwards. He has always been supportive and someone that I knew I could turn to. However, the having to speak online doesn't allow us to see how great of a guy he is! He is full of knowledge (even so early out), and his support is wonderful (and it's so natural that he doesn't realize how much support he is providing). By the way, for those males who are drooling... he's even more of a hottie in person ;) I was just so excited to finally meet someone from the boards, and was pleased that he was the first one I met (now I won't be afraid to meet others). Just thought I would share how great of a guy he was
David B.
on 8/1/05 3:46 pm - Modesto, CA
Tink, you are making me blush. I said I will give you 20 for saying something nice, but wow, I think I owe you more like 40. it was great meeting you too. That was a blast seeing all the OH people we see on the Cali boards and then seeing them in person. That was great. Now Tink, you are so cute. We all had to say something at the meeting tonight and it felt as if it was a 12 step meeting, and you did it. I am so happy your are on this journey, and I will be there for you all the way. Now for all of you girls, Tink doesn't have a pic yet, but let me tell you, she is sweet, cute, and funny. She remembers everyone one on the boards. I wish we all could have a meet and greet. Love to all, David
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views