finally a pic in my profile

robo_petz
on 8/1/05 2:30 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
hey guys n gals i finally took the time to put a pic of myslef in my profile so feel free to take a look if yall want to, sorry if i scare you though just warning you all hehehe thanx
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/05 3:24 pm - Oakdale, CA
The picture was not displaying properly. I like your profile theme though! I haven't seen any Spongebob ones yet. Hawaii huh? Must be nice!
robo_petz
on 8/1/05 3:29 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
sorry should be working now
David B.
on 8/1/05 4:03 pm - Modesto, CA
Hello Robert, I too like your profile page. I read your profile and want you to know we are here for you. Vent anytime you need to. The wait seems like forever, but it is worth every second. Welcome. David
robo_petz
on 8/3/05 2:44 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
hey david thank you for the kind words, its nice to have folks like you around
Twirlygirlie
on 8/2/05 12:42 am - Springville, AL
Nice Pic Robert! Wow, I wish I lived in Hawaii!!!! But then how in the world would I be motivated to work ..... oh well, back to the drawing board Glad to 'see' you Kim
(deactivated member)
on 8/2/05 3:38 am - AL
Awww What a sweetheart
ChaadMN
on 8/2/05 10:04 am - Otsego, MN
Spongebob scares me much more than your picture! Great to put a face to the name! I'll make you a deal, this January you move here to Minnesota and I will move to HI? Sound like a plan? Chad
David B.
on 8/2/05 11:20 am - Modesto, CA
Wait, wait , wait. How about a move to Cali. and I will trade. David
robo_petz
on 8/3/05 2:48 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
awesome deal ill trade with the both of you heeheh if thats possible. sometimes i feel like just picking everything up and just leave. but ill know ill just end up right back in hawaii
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views