Queer As Folk

Alan M
on 8/1/05 12:21 pm - Chicago, IL
I can't believe only one more episode. Are they trying to end it the same way Friends ended........everyone going their seperate ways? Mel and Lindsay move to Toronto Michael and Ben in the burbs with Hunter Brian and Justin married and living living either in West Va. where the new house is or in New York for Justin's career Ted will of course realize that the new boyfriend is just using him and he will end up back with Emmett who is convieniently alone again.........and remember what Ted said last night about his not being here if it wasn't for Emmett. Remember this is all my own theory! Ah, if life really ended with such a nice little bow wrapped around it. But, I still have to say, I will probably cry next Sunday as we say goodbye to these people that we have grown so fond of. I know I will still want more...........maybe they can visit The L Word!!
special kay
on 8/1/05 2:20 pm - Ladson, SC
Hi Alan I am too very upset that Queer As Folk is ending. I feel like I am loosing some friends. Do you really think Ted and Emmet will end up together? At first I kinda thought so but I was happy to see the Football player with Emmet. I knew him and the football player would not last because the Football player is just coming out. He has a lot to explore in his new lifestyle. I will be crying next week too til L word starts. Kay
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/05 3:22 pm - Oakdale, CA
Alan, I am soooooooooooo bummed that QAF is ending. I remember the night of the debut of the show. I happened to be in west Hollywood (the night before departing for our cruise) and wandered into some random gay bar. They were having a party for the release of the show, and after watching that first episode, I was instantly hooked. Never been much of a t.v. person, and I probably would have never came across it if I didn't happen to be at the right place at the right time. I laugh at myself because I know these relationships aren't real, but I am so invested, that I actually get upset and anxious over things on the show! I too have some similar ideas, but also contrasting ones. I do believe that Ted and Em will end up back together. As for Justin and Brian, I have been saying it for awhile, I think something is going to happen because this show seems to do the opposite of what they "present," and I was more convinced and think I figured it out after last week's show. I orignially thought that Mel and Linds would follow through with their move to Canada. However, they keep throwing in Jennifer (is that her name) into the scene, so I have come up with a new theory. I think perhaps Mel may move to Canada with Jennifer, and Linds will stay behind. I feel guilty, but I don't really care what happens to Michael and Ben. They have been so whiny and annoying, that I could care less. Just my opinion though. I guess we will meet here next week to complain and cry over the last season. Until then...
Merrickkitty
on 8/1/05 4:25 pm - EAST BAY, CA
I heard that QAF was ending because they had done everyting with the characters they could. I don't believe that to be true. but its all they are going to do with the characters. I love QAF, and am interested in seeing how it ends. I will miss it as other excellent show that are ending this year (Six Feet Under and Sopranos.) I guess we'll have to look for the comic book???? One could hope!!!! Maureen
ChaadMN
on 8/2/05 9:59 am - Otsego, MN
I LOVE SIX FEET UNDER!!!! I can't believe what happened last episode! Chad
Jessica D.
on 8/2/05 1:16 pm - Edmonds, WA
We're really bummed that Queer as Folk is leaving us. My partner has been an avid viewer since episode number one: I'm a newbie and have only been watching for this past season. I will sure be sorry to see the show end. We had a funny feeling that Mel and Lindsey would head north to Canada; we're planning on making the same move early next year!!! Maybe we'll see them there! This past February, my partner and I visited Toronto and walked through the places where the series is filmed---it was awesome!! We decided then that we definitely want to live there. We'll be going again to Toronto at the end of August so I can do some job interviewing, and so we can pick out the area in which we want to live. More than likely, we'll live in the gay village; where QAF was filmed. It's a wonderful area...you all have to go and see it!!! If you go next year, you'll see us living there !!!! Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views