HEY EVERYBODY!

(deactivated member)
on 8/1/05 5:22 am - AL
Hey my Beauties I'm sorry I've been MIA but it's been a very CHAOTIC (un-Britney-like, however) weekend! I'm wondering, did everyone have a good weekend?? I have nothing nasty to post today but I'll pass the torch to my fellow nasties I think I need a I'm on yahoo hit me up Beth -96
chillenirie
on 8/1/05 5:33 am - Carlsbad, CA
damn nothing nasty your post are the main reason I come here hee heee..... all I have to say is Oh hell to the no girlfriend, get yer dirty mind jumpin.
David B.
on 8/1/05 5:50 am - Modesto, CA
Hey Beth good to see you. I had a great weekend. I posted on Rory's what I did over the weekend. Get some zzzzzzzzzzzz's. Hope to see your "nasty" posts later. David
Meltingman
on 8/1/05 10:14 am - Malvern, PA
Hello Beth, I've been kind of MIA as well. The computer is not working well but I think I've got it fixed. Chip
Jessica D.
on 8/1/05 11:05 am - Edmonds, WA
Howdy, howdy, my dear Beth!! You're just a busy little bee, aren't you! My weekend was full of sniffles, night-sweats, and cold chills---you got it!! The flu!! I'm finally feeling fairly normal again. Man, being sick sucks!! Glad you're well and we look forward to some more thought-provoking words of brilliance from you soon! Jessica 302/264/175
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/05 3:13 pm - Oakdale, CA
Hey girly, I too was busy moving this weekend. Well, not myself, but moving my ex and the kids. I get to move myself on the 19th of this month. It was actually a nice weekend for us. We are finding that we are enjoying each other's company more! I had a great evening today too. I could fill you in some nasties next time I chat with ya ;) Get some rest and don't get too hot.
Twirlygirlie
on 8/2/05 12:46 am - Springville, AL
Hello my Sweet girl! I had a great weekend. A wedding Saturday (huge redneck lesbian event, remind me to tell you about it later) and to the lake on Sunday on the boat all day (was too relaxing and I am still trying to come back to land)......but then back to the slave factory where I am being beaten it seems like on a daily basis for no good reason (I've been a good girl, I swear )....Glad to see your smiling face again Kim
ChaadMN
on 8/2/05 9:57 am - Otsego, MN
I had an excellent weekend. I had a huge BBQ at my house to celebrate my ummmm 24th b-day. Ummm yeah I just turned 24. Yup born in 1971 makes me 24! I feel so young! Chad
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views