Pride festival

chillenirie
on 8/1/05 2:11 am - Carlsbad, CA
SO, I went to my first pride festival this weekend and had a blast. What a great/wild community to belong to. allthough I never knew how elite some gay guys think they are.... haa haaa " Hi, I am Mr. Gym Body, I am the hottest thing on earth, please don't look in my direction" oh and my fav was the leather bondage folks.... WOW... they had this exhibit going on where they were shoving big needles into eachother (hmmm?) and I really enjoyed watching the lesbians whip the crap out of each other hee heee...... very interesting folk to say the least. but it was really nice to be around "family" and not have to have any barriers up
Ferchie
on 8/1/05 4:35 am - Twin Falls, ID
Did you happen to take any pictures of the festival. I would love to see pics of another pride fest - I have only been to Boise and Pocatello Pride Fests. But being from Idaho what can you expect...
chillenirie
on 8/1/05 4:42 am - Carlsbad, CA
no sorry I didn't..... but it is easy to picture if you think of San DIego......... tons and tons of tan, chisled, hardbodies all wearing jeans with their shirts off .. walking around in the sun sweating, drinking beer...etc... hee heee
David B.
on 8/1/05 5:46 am - Modesto, CA
Good for you Rory. It is nice to see what is out there. I am happy that you are getting out there and seeing the "family". Eric and I went to the Russian River over the weekend and stayed at the Triple R. Now if you haven't been there it is something else. It is kinda like a gay pride happening around the pool and the ah the hot tub. Well, it is a mix between camping and resort stay in a small town that is "gay friendly". Then we went to SF to Dore Alley. Now, this is Folsom Street Fair times 10.Talk about leather, flogging, and all that. Rory you need to get up here for the Harrison Street Fair. Bears and the guys who like them. Sweety hairy men of all sizes. There are some really big men and then there are those that like them big, and everything in between. Then the Folsom Street Fair is coming up. Hope to see you out here. David
chillenirie
on 8/1/05 6:17 am - Carlsbad, CA
Holy Gay festivals batman....... oh god am I a bear? haa haaa I don't wanna be a bear I wanna be a Rory I wish I had more time to travel to come chekc out the other scenes....but daddy duty calls every weekend unless I plan something in advance.... keep me up to date on all of the big queer parties, I may make one. ~Ror
David B.
on 8/1/05 6:22 am - Modesto, CA
No, I wasn't saying you were a bear at all. What I was saying is that the Harrison Street Fair doesn't just have those "gym bodies". There are many different types to enjoy. If you like the gym bodies-I know I do- they are there also. Yes, daddy duties. Well, at 46 I have daddy duties too. LOL David
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/05 3:05 pm - Oakdale, CA
Hey David, My ex's uncle lives there in Guerneville. We would go there for women's weekend all the time! Have you gone to the Bingo night with the sisters of perpetual indulgence? What a riot and so much fun! Another place I love going to is the Chinese place up the road from the Savemart or whatever that store is on the right hand side. Their orange chicken is the best. The cook even carves all kinds of figures out of carrots. I love going up there. It's the best!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views