new pix

sara G.
on 7/31/05 10:45 pm - woodland, CA
new pics on my profile of what I look like when I TRY to look cute , they aren't brand new , they are like a year old , go on , you know you wanna! xoxo sara-beara
Twirlygirlie
on 8/1/05 12:46 am - Springville, AL
GREAT pics Sara! ......oh to be young and carefree again (as she slumps off to go look for new wrinkles)
sara G.
on 8/1/05 7:50 am - woodland, CA
aw ur gorgeous!thanks for the compliment !! mwah!! wrinkles ? what wrinkles? xo sara
& Then Some
on 8/1/05 1:35 am - in, FL
3 words.. HOT, HOT, HOT!
sara G.
on 8/1/05 7:51 am - woodland, CA
:blush: geez thanks xoxox sara
VP122
on 8/1/05 2:52 am - Bridgeport, CT
Hey Sara, Just checked out your profile...you're a cutie. Good luck with your appeal. I hope all goes well for you!!
sara G.
on 8/1/05 7:51 am - woodland, CA
thank you!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/05 5:43 am - AL
Indeedy Hey where do you find out about Japanese Fashion type stuff?? Like the Gwen Stefani type stuff... Since I'm gettin smaller, my ass needs to be cute LOL HELP ME Beth -96
sara G.
on 8/1/05 7:31 am - woodland, CA
well , i think JSF is more about putting whatever the hell you want together whether it matches or not , it's like an uber eclectic style , I've always dressed that way so it just kinda fit when I discovered it . I think your best bet is to look at some JSF and see which styles you like go to http://japanesestreets.com/ they have tons of photos , thanks and good luck girle xoxox
David B.
on 8/1/05 5:52 am - Modesto, CA
Nice pics Sara. David
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views