Gay/Lesbian Quotes!!!

dat317studd
on 7/30/05 6:20 pm - Evansville, IN
I dont mind straight people, as long as they act gay in public!!! Im not gay, but my girlfriend is!!! I got a girl so don't be a groupie shawty, you don't know me!!! Love is never wrong!!!! Lets get one thing straight, IM NOT!!! GIRLS WILL DO GIRLS!!! I choose to be gay the same day you choose to be straight!!! I don't even think straight!!! God loves us the way we are! Just ask her!!! KNOW LOVE, NO HATE!!! Love is Genderless!!! STRAIGHT! So is spaghetti til' you heat it up!!! Hate is not a family value!!! If someone leads, others will follow!!! There is nothing queer about loving another human being!!! We're here, we're queer! Get used to it!!! I don't need anyone to validate my lifestyle!!!
chillenirie
on 8/1/05 2:16 am - Carlsbad, CA
Great quotes.... but I must add my new favorite quote. Thanks to the show being bobby brown and thanks to miss getto crackhead whitney huston..... now I can't stop saying OH HELL TO THE NO.......... I hope someone else has seen this show and gets what the heck I am talking about hee hee hee heee
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/05 5:41 am - AL
lmao
dat317studd
on 8/1/05 1:18 pm - Evansville, IN
haven't seen the show, I always miss it, but i bet it is funny..........
VP122
on 8/2/05 12:12 pm - Bridgeport, CT
Rory, Congratulations on your first pride fest and i know exactly what you're talking about with Miss Ghetto Crackhead Whitney. ....lmao I watched that show last week in disbelief. I can not believe how stupid they are, yet I couldn't change the channel....lmao. Oh hell to the no... lol Vicky
finda_nessy
on 8/3/05 1:17 am - Indianapolis (but at college in Evansville), IN
When is it on and what channel?
VP122
on 8/3/05 1:30 am - Bridgeport, CT
It's on the Bravo channel, in my area its channel 45 and it's on Thursday nights at 10. Sometimes they'll have mini-marathons on the weekend where you can watch like 3 or 4 episodes in a row. Here's the link: http://www.bravotv.com/Being_Bobby_Brown/ Enjoy...lol Vicky
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views