New to this board....

Kash Money Diva
on 7/30/05 12:09 am - Baker, LA
Hey Family Just wanted to stop in and say Hi.... I am 28 from Louisiana... I had my bypass July 23, 2004.... .. just a lil bit excited... .. I started at 271 size 22 bra size 44 ddd size 10 shoe.. yes indeed... I know... alot huh.. but now.. I am 160ish... size 10 bra size 36 dd 81/2 shoe... so I like those stats better dont you..... anyway My partner and I have been together for 1 year and a half... having a few rough moments right now... so really needing some love... (if u got it to give... )... oh and I have pictures on my profile through picture trail if you guys/gals..would like to see my journey... I have a recent picture of me in an evening gown on my cruise... size medium.. yaaaay... so email me if you want to see that one... well I think I have taken up enough of y'alls time... that Louisiana drawl is coming..lol.. okay... gotta go.. Kash Money Diva
N. Leonguerro
on 7/30/05 2:15 am - Chapel Hill, NC
Welcome! I'm fairly new to the board myself and I just had my surgery a little over 2 weeks ago. Congratulations on your weight loss! You've done quite well! You can be my inspiratation!
Kash Money Diva
on 7/30/05 2:23 am - Baker, LA
... Hey Neshia.. thank u sooo much for your response ... and good luck on your journey... I am here anytime that you wanna talk... I look forward to making friends on this forum.. Kash Money Diva
& Then Some
on 7/30/05 4:04 am - in, FL
Congratulations on your success! I had my surgry in April, down 70 lbs. from 265. This is a fun loving group, Welcome!
Kash Money Diva
on 7/30/05 5:36 am - Baker, LA
Hey 32... thank you sooo much for your ... Congrats on your success as well... Kash Money Diva
Merrickkitty
on 7/30/05 4:51 am - EAST BAY, CA
Kash, I have always gots extra love!!!! Congratulations on the weight loss, life change, and I imagine, new found shoe lust!!!! So what going on with your partner? Is she having issues over your newly restored thinner (not necessarily hotter) body (as unhealthy as it is, and I would always encourage health over size, but I prefer girls with some bulk....but I digress....) Family stress? Work? Maybe its because Queer as Folk has been cancelled....I hear some couples have gone into therapy over that!!! (just kidding lol) In anycase, welcome, come back lots, share share share, this room is full of a lot of great and caring people who want to listen and help!!!! Maureen
Kash Money Diva
on 7/30/05 5:39 am - Baker, LA
Maureen... thank you for the love... I dont know what the cause of the drama.. iI think its a combo of a million and one things me personally.. ... but who has time to worry about it... not me.. .. I am just content with getting my life together and starting anew... I look forward to all of the love and fun I am going to have here.. Kash Money Diva
Merrickkitty
on 7/30/05 4:56 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Kash, I hear you, and wish you well. It is about time we all treated ourselves as well as we do others! Maureen
Kash Money Diva
on 7/31/05 9:17 am - Baker, LA
..,.. thanks Maureen for the love and encouragement... I appreciate it greatly... Kash Money Diva
LuvSongs
on 7/30/05 10:49 pm - Germany, Germany
Hello Kash money, girl trust me, I know what you are going through, my partner and I are having problems also, she says some really insecure comments, but swears she is not insecure, anyway I just take one day at a time and keep on moving forward. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to meet you in Atlanta this weekend, maybe another time. Email me at [email protected] so we can exchange numbers if you like. Keep your head up girl this too shall pass. Love Ya Joi
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views