Down a Half Century!!!

Sally S.
on 7/29/05 7:18 am - Orlando, FL
Hey Fam'! GREAT NEWS to report! Its been a little over 9 weeks now....and today I joined Curves For Women....and weighed in 53 pounds down!!! I feel great and am tickled to death at my success! I exercised today.....broke a sweat exercised! Whoopie! Life in Great on the Losing Side! Goddess Bless! Sally 318/265/160
& Then Some
on 7/29/05 8:15 am - in, FL
Hey pretty girl Your doing great! Congrats in getting into the groove with Curves How do you like their set up? Can't wait to see you Sat. J
special kay
on 7/29/05 10:33 am - Ladson, SC
congratulations on your weight loss Keep up the good work Kay
Jessica D.
on 7/29/05 1:33 pm - Edmonds, WA
Welcome home, Sally!!! How was your vacation?? We missed you!! How awesome that you're rockin' on the other side of 50 pounds!!! And, congratulations on Curves!! That's a great place, I hear. You get in there, do your thing, and get out! My kind of workout!!! I've committed to Planet Fitness 4-5 days a week, at 7pm. So far, so good; almost one full month there!! It looks like you and I weigh almost exactlythe same!! How funny is that?? See you on Saturday at the BBQ! Pattie can't wait to meet you and June!! Give the wife a hug for me! Jessica 302/264/175 P.S. Lost one pound this week...slow but sure...
Merrickkitty
on 7/29/05 3:08 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Good for you Sally!!!!! Keep up the good work! Maureen
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/05 5:24 am - AL
Hi Sally That's AWESOME girlie You should CELEBRATE you deserve it Beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views