feeling like eeyore

sara G.
on 7/27/05 8:25 pm - woodland, CA
I am so down , down down down and depressed . I cannot get out of this rut , days are passing so slowly , I'm wondering if I can just sleep untill I get a date? but no , day after day after day of nothing, my appeal coordinator WILL NOT call me back after 5 messages!! sorry guys, just need some suppourt and positive vibes oh how is everyone doing? sorry for being mopey dears xoxo sara
& Then Some
on 7/27/05 10:21 pm - in, FL
Hi Sarah, I'm sorry your feelling so down. I've soooo been there and feel your pain. It's frustrating. One thing that did help me was couseling. In doing it, I learned to like myself, something that I never did before. In liking myself I got a better outlook and it helped me to be more positive and hopeful about the future.. Take good care of little Sara!
sara G.
on 7/28/05 11:45 am - woodland, CA
thank you so much , I am working on getting a permanent counselour. I 've been w/o one for a few years and I'm starting to realize I need one. thanks for taking the time to read my post xoxox sara
(deactivated member)
on 7/28/05 6:45 am - AL
Hi little petunia aww (((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))) Don't feel sad girlie I know exactly how you feel ok? we all do, we've all played that damn waiting game... it's gonna happen... all you can do is be patient, that's all. Unless you march to that coordinator's office and sit right on his/her lap hehehehe Beth
sara G.
on 7/28/05 11:46 am - woodland, CA
BETHHHHH!!!! thank you , you made me smile . mwah xo sara
P566
on 7/28/05 1:44 pm - SoCal., CA
You hang in there baby and don't let the fcukers get you down ! How long has your case been in appeals anyway ? Oh BTW you are way better looking that blue donkey any day ! Beside that donkey poops outside......bet YOU don't You take care now girlie.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views