8 days post op...19 lbs

diamondgirl
on 7/27/05 1:56 pm - lomita, CA
wow i am 8 days post op and have already lost 19 lbs...thats very uplifting for me, its been a little ruff so that was icing on the cake....mmmm cake that sounds soo good right now...
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/05 2:03 pm - Oakdale, CA
Congratulations Alison! Sounds like you are doing great in that aspect. As far as it being rough, from the majority of the profiles I have read, and lurking around on the Cali board, it seems that almost all people have a very difficult time with the first few weeks. I always read how people talk about even regretting the surgery during these few weeks (then they get further out and realize how much they love having had this done). I am so glad I have found this board so early in my journey, that I really feel prepared. I get to go do my consultation with the surgeon tomorrow. I am finally moving on this journey. I know they give a pre-test, and I honestly think this board has given me so much knowledge, that I will do really well on it. Who knows, we will see. Keep it up though, and know that it will get better!
P566
on 7/27/05 2:23 pm - SoCal., CA
It sooo amazes me that a body can drop 18 lbs in 8 days ! Congrats. I read your profile and hope you'll be buying "X less" clothes soon. I wish you continued success.
David B.
on 7/27/05 3:01 pm - Modesto, CA
Way to go. By the way, did you take measurements? I know when you hit a plateau it is tough on the head, but that is when you re-take measurements and you will feel better. I know someone gave me that advice and I didn't do it. I wish I had. 19 pounds WOW that is more then my bowling ball weighs. Keep up the hard work. And keep posting. Sometimes it gets kinda tough and there are lots of us who have been there and can help you get over a hurdle. David
(deactivated member)
on 7/28/05 6:21 am - AL
Hey Alison That's awesome you're doing SO GOOD keep us posted on your progress and don't be a stranger!!!! Beth
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views