Favorites

(deactivated member)
on 7/27/05 8:21 am - AL
What is your FAVORITE GLBT: Magazine Network Movie Song/Artist/Band Icon Sponsor TV Show TV/Movie Character TV/Movie Actor/Actress and last but not least, do you have any sexual fantasies with this particular character and/or actor/actress?
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/05 8:25 am - AL
Mag: Curve/Advocate (hard to pick) Network: LOGO Movie: Tipping the Velvet/But I'm a Cheerleader Artist: Sarah Mc... you KNOW she's bi, at least... I mean, come on "Adia?" Icon: The Rainbow, of course Sponsor: Absolut Vodka TV Show: L WORD Character: SHANE SHANE SHANE, and NAN ASTLEY on T. T. V. Actor/Actress: hm... probably would have to be Katherine Moening and my fantasy would be to well.. just I really would like to umm... SHANE...just, you know... well...I think most girls share that fantasy
special kay
on 7/27/05 10:19 am - Ladson, SC
Hey Beth I just got "But I'm a cheerleader" from Ebay last week and it is so funny. Magazine: Curve Mag... I love it. Network: Logo has not come to charlotte yet Movie: Better than Chocolate and Boys Dont cry Artist: Queen Latifah.. some say shes straight but I dont wanna hear that. I am in LOVE with this woman. Look at her, Shes beautiful and has LEZBO written all over her face. Icon: The rainbow and equality symbol (I think thats what its called) Its blue with a yellow equal sign. I know I should know this. Sponser.. my fav, Absolut Vodka Tv Show: L word Charcater: Queen Latifh in Set it off.... ohhhhhh boy that was so HOT! Queen Latifah = My Fantasy. Kay
kel
on 7/27/05 10:15 am - Arlington, VA
Movie: Bound And lots of sexual fantasies about Corky (Gina Gershon) Kel
P566
on 7/27/05 12:23 pm - SoCal., CA
Oh yea........Gina Gershon in Bound made me .....you know , have to use Scotch Guard on the couch !!
Cheri B
on 7/27/05 11:28 am - Forked River, NJ
Mag: Curve Network: LOGO, and during June--Sundance Movie: (so cheesy) Bar Girls and Absolutely True Adven. of 2 Girls in Love, Priscilla Queen of the Desert Song/Artist/Band: Melissa Etheridge and her song "Weakness in Me" Icon: No one in particular....Although I love looking at country singer Terri Clark Sponsor: Washington Mutual TV Show: L Word, QAF, Six Feet Under TV/Movie Character: Shane TV/Movie Actor/Actress: hmm...so many to choose from...aw heck I can't pick!
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/05 12:12 pm - AL
Hey Cheri You're a newbie How are you, and how are you doing with WLS?
Merrickkitty
on 7/27/05 4:02 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Did you see Six Feet Under Sunday?????? I about fell off the couch at the end...never saw it coming!!!! (I'd be more specific, but don't want to blow it for you if you haven't sent it. Maureen
isha kin
on 7/27/05 3:11 pm - brooklyn, NY
Favorites What is your FAVORITE GLBT: Magazine - GO NYC Network - LOGO the only one Movie - Hmm Aimee and Jaguar Song/Artist/Band - The Butchies,Queen Pen(bi) and Queen Latifah(closeted), Tracy Chapman(total Lesbo) Icon - Harvey Fierstein (he's like a tv father) Sponsor dunno TV Show -In the Life TV/Movie Character-Omar in Ski Trip TV/Movie Actor/Actress-Dunno and last but not least, do you have any sexual fantasies with this particular character and/or actor/actress? ehh I dunno
David B.
on 7/27/05 3:36 pm - Modesto, CA
Magazine: I like the Advocate Network: I like LOGO and HERE TV-I listen to Siris Radio OUT Q Movie/Play- Angels in America- Tourch Song Trilogy- Song/Artist/Band - Who Needs Love Like That and Victim of Love-/Andy Bell and Vince Clark/ Erasure Icon-The Rainbow Flag Sponsor-Kaiser Permanente- Delta TV Show-Amazing Race-Big Brother-Survivor TV/Movie Character- Harvey Fierstein in Tourch Song TV/Movie Actor/Actress BD Wong he is a great actor and out. and last but not least, do you have any sexual fantasies with this particular actor- Yes I do! BD Wong- Ohhhh Baby
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views