Who's the new HOTTIE?

(deactivated member)
on 7/27/05 6:32 am - Milwaukee, WI
Did everyone notice David B's new photo? Wow! You look awesome! (And the fact that you have a shirt on is a definite plus to this lezbo. ) Great work, David!
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/05 7:53 am - AL
@ "shirt on" I think he is a hottie aww WASSUP JENNOOOOOOO
David B.
on 7/27/05 8:08 am - Modesto, CA
Thanks. I hated that pic. I only sent it in for my profile. It took weeks to change. Thanks. It is the only time in my life that anyone has seen me with my shirt off. I never went in the pool, the ocean or to the water slides without having a shirt on. Anyway, no more naked guy. David Hottie? that was the second time I heard that this week.
P566
on 7/27/05 12:36 pm - SoCal., CA
I know, isn't he cute ? Now that he's put his shirt back on should the women take thiers off
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/05 2:49 pm - Oakdale, CA
LOL u r too funny. I think you have made such an amazing transformation. I have some guy friends that I know wud go for u
David B.
on 7/27/05 3:13 pm - Modesto, CA
Hey there Tink. Are you going to the support meeting next Monday at McHenry Village? If so it would be great to meet you. I am always looking to meet new friends out here in the valley. David
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/05 3:19 pm - Oakdale, CA
Yeah I think it would be a good thing to do. I think you told me the time, but I can't remember. I would love to, especially since I have my consultation tomorrow. It's really getting real and going to happen to me You sound like such an awesome person... and I would love to meet ya!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views