AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

(deactivated member)
on 7/26/05 3:05 am - AL
DAMN FINAL IS OVER I stayed in that room for an hour and half writing five pages of essay on the frickin civil war and antebellum south I HATE HISTORY Anyways, my sweetheart took me out to lunch to celebrate my FREEDOM from the hell of studying/classes LOL I think I aced the mo fo too SO how's my beauties today? Beth
Twirlygirlie
on 7/26/05 4:39 am - Springville, AL
I know you are relieved!! I'm sure you aced it Hugs, Kim
Stacey G
on 7/26/05 5:34 am - Stow, OH
Congrats!! I remember the relief after those darn finals were over!!! Enjoy the moment!! Stacey
Jessica D.
on 7/26/05 7:03 am - Edmonds, WA
Yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! It's over!!! Now you can play and breathe, and talk, and communicate with real people: not just those old foggies in your history book!!! I'm sure you aced that final! You're a sharp babe! Glad you're back!! You know we've been talking about you behind your back!!! Jessica
gettin
on 7/26/05 8:05 am - birmingham, al
Hey Beth!!! You look amazing girl!!! Congrats on aceing the mo fo!!!! HAHAHAHA That so sounded like something I would have said. LOL We will get together soon!! My birthday is in August and I know we will all be hitting the town!! Holla!! MEL
(deactivated member)
on 7/26/05 8:08 am - AL
O M G SHE'S ALIVE SHE'S REALLY AND TRULY ALIVE Hey baby when's your birfday??? Have you ever been to Roxys?? (on Morris) Where you havin your party?? Me and B are helping some friends move this weekend to Hoover... DAYUM you got mail LOL
(deactivated member)
on 7/26/05 11:16 am - Oakdale, CA
Yayy!! It's always so nice to be relieved. Hopefully you will get to take some time and just relax and do mindless activities! I am glad you will be able to have time to enjoy your self again.
Merrickkitty
on 7/26/05 1:50 pm - EAST BAY, CA
Good for you Beth...I remember Finals quite clearly....the loooong nights...1000 pages of reading.....I am glad that is over for the moment! As I am sure you are too!!! Maureen and on finals!
P566
on 7/27/05 2:12 pm - SoCal., CA
The antebellum south & civil war. Hmmm. It's interesting if you don't have to be tested on it. S'pose we should all know more about that time in U.S.history. That war needed to happen tho. Unlike our current mess in Irac. God I wish there'd been more blue states. I still can't get over that. Anyway Beth, cheers !
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views