We're having a BABY

Twirlygirlie
on 7/25/05 6:22 am - Springville, AL
Another GRANDBABY that is! It's not "official" yet......but 3 positive EPT's are a good indication that there is a bun in the oven and I just can't keep it to myself!!! We are keeping our fingers crossed for a little boy this time since they already have a 2 year old daughter. My Step-daughter is a little 'shocked' as this is a surprise. Would ya'll keep our little family in your thoughts and prayers? Hugs to all, Kim
P566
on 7/25/05 6:29 am - SoCal., CA
Sure Kim ! Poor 2 year old....the new kid in town just might rain on her parade !
Twirlygirlie
on 7/25/05 8:47 am - Springville, AL
Thanks Precious!! We are thrilled at the thought of the 2 year old being passed off to us more often! Crazy, maybe........but I so 'enjoy' being a Grandparent and thank God everyday that he brought me a ready made family to just step into and love
special kay
on 7/25/05 7:22 am - Ladson, SC
Congratulations on the new Grandbaby! That is sooo exciting! sending the Good Luck fairy to you for a healthy baby girl .. Kay
special kay
on 7/25/05 7:32 am - Ladson, SC
ohh sorry.. I meant to say BOY.. typo or just just a big mistake! Maybe because I want a baby girl ? Now I have to resend the Good Luck fairy for a HEALTHY BOY!
Twirlygirlie
on 7/25/05 8:50 am - Springville, AL
Thanks Kay! Personally, I really don't care......I just want a healthy baby But my Spouse is CONVINCED that this is a boy!! Already calling 'him' Dylan Hugs, Kim
David B.
on 7/25/05 7:33 am - Modesto, CA
Let's sprinkle some of that fairy dust your way. Wat to go you hot Grandma. Thanks for the warm words you sent my way. David
Twirlygirlie
on 7/25/05 8:52 am - Springville, AL
AAAWWWW Thanks David!! I like your new pic by the way Hugs, Kim
Stacey G
on 7/26/05 1:36 am - Stow, OH
Congratulations!! Babies are so wonderful! Hugs - Stacey
Twirlygirlie
on 7/26/05 4:34 am - Springville, AL
Thanks Stacey! Yes, they are such a blessing Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here