I need a good luck fairy...

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/05 5:07 am - AL
I have a major final scheduled tomorrow and I'm not too sure about the test. It is in American History... all ESSAY... and I'm Trying my BEST to memorize the dates/places/battles/names/etc and its all kind of jumbling together I've been studying for a week now...but the info is just going in my head Please wish me luck! I will be posting "normally" tomorrow... and back to my chatty self Thanks yall Beth
David B.
on 7/25/05 5:10 am - Modesto, CA
You asked for a fairy and you got one here. Good Luck. Who knows in this room you may find more then one. LOL David
P566
on 7/25/05 6:35 am - SoCal., CA
Too funny David Beth, good luck. Make sure you get to bed early tonight. I used to set a time when to quit studying altogether. This helped me wind down, get some rest and be ready in the morning. Just think by this time tomorrow you can hoist a beer and relax.
special kay
on 7/25/05 5:35 am - Ladson, SC
Hey Beth I miss your interesting post! I'm sending the Good luck fairy your way Good Luck, I know you will do well! Kay
Twirlygirlie
on 7/25/05 6:00 am - Springville, AL
GOOD LUCK dust sprinkled all around you Not that you need it because you got the brains girlie Kim
& Then Some
on 7/25/05 7:36 am - in, FL
Good Luck! And when in doubt, pick "B"
P566
on 7/25/05 7:45 am - SoCal., CA
Is that right about picking B ? If true I'll file it away for the future.
& Then Some
on 7/25/05 8:05 am - in, FL
Yeah, LOL.. I heard that it was! Maybe one of the teachers here can comment.
ShrinkingKatie
on 7/26/05 12:22 pm - Crossville, TN
I always heard it was C... Someone is totally messing with us!
Jessica D.
on 7/25/05 12:28 pm - Edmonds, WA
There you are!!! I thought you'd run off and left us!! What are you majoring in at school? How are your other classes? We miss your fun posts, so hurry up and finish that school stuff and come back and play with us soon!!! Best of luck to you tomorrow as you purge the plethora of historical knowledge bestowed upon you this semester!!! Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views