piercing & wls

Aynessa
on 7/25/05 4:59 am - Camden, NJ
hey everyone, I know I don't speak much umm but I had a question see I have my tongue pierced and I love it so very much and I am pretty sure I will have to take it out while I am having surgery but afterwards can I put it back in I would hate to have to get it re pierced actually I don't know what I would do if I had to.. so I guess this is for anyone who has there tongue pierced and had surgery what's the deal with that... ty in advance.. Best of Luck Margaret L
Twirlygirlie
on 7/25/05 6:05 am - Springville, AL
You WILL have to take it out prior to surgery as it would interfere with the tube that they have to put down your throat (after you are asleep). Sorry! Also, I had my upper ear pierced (cartilage) and they made me take that out too. Kim
Aynessa
on 7/25/05 6:08 am - Camden, NJ
i kno i have to take it out while i have the surgery what about after its done like when i go in my room can i put it back in... Best of Luck Margaret L
P566
on 7/25/05 6:26 am - SoCal., CA
Sure you can put it back in. Do it as soon after as possible. I can't EVEN entertain piercing my tongue let alone AGAIN ! Oy F*cking Vey !!!!
Aynessa
on 7/25/05 1:15 pm - Camden, NJ
i will have had it for 3 years in september so i guess i would be aight i wont forget to pack it LOL i just dont wanna keep it out long cuz i would hate for it to close but i am happy to kno that someone did have it out that long and it didnt ty mucho.. Best of Luck Margaret L
Aynessa
on 7/25/05 1:16 pm - Camden, NJ
i will have had it for 3 years in september so i guess i would be aight i wont forget to pack it LOL i just dont wanna keep it out long cuz i would hate for it to close but i am happy to kno that someone did have it out that long and it didnt ty mucho.. Best of Luck Margaret L ps i have been having a hard time with the website too wonder whats the problem..
jeanette
on 7/25/05 1:53 pm - so cal, CA
Well i had my tongue peirced and it closses very fast i had mine out for i think 2 hours and it closed !!! but that was me donno maybe youll be lucky!! jeanette
jeanette
on 7/26/05 3:07 pm - so cal, CA
well yes im sure it closed i tried to put it back in and it would not go I had it for 4 years even my g/f tried to help me ...but maybe its possible like you said to have it "lined up"exactly to get it in maybe thats why I dont know! just giving my OWN experiance !
(deactivated member)
on 7/27/05 2:32 pm - Oakdale, CA
I kept my tongue piercing out for a week before and it didn't close. After having it out for a few years I decided to get it repierced. I will admit that there was more pain when I got it redone (the first time I had it done I didn't feel anything really). It definitely was more swollen that time. They still didn't repierce it the normal way either. He basically told me that it was pushed through. Hey, the nice side is that they only charged $5 to redo it. As for any other piercings, when I had my colonoscopy and then the polypectomy, I took everything out except for one of the ones in my ear. I was unable to take it out and they couldn't either (actually, they have a hard time changing it when I want to get a new earing too). All they did to it was put a piece of tape over it so it wouldn't get hot or something like that. I don't remember exactly the reasoning she told me. Hope that helps.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views