Slim fast

faireydust72
on 7/25/05 4:04 am - reno, NV
I am doing slim fast to get rid of some some of the weight before the surgery, no i don't have a date yet but i try to stay one step ahead of everything, this friday 7/29/05 i have my nutritional & then 3 days later i have my pschy eval, then i will just wait for ins to approve me. but i have lost 3 lbs in 5 days , i am taking in about 1300 calories a day.
David B.
on 7/25/05 4:10 am - Modesto, CA
Way to go. One step at a time. Keep a record of all the things you have done to lose weight. David
faireydust72
on 7/25/05 4:27 am - reno, NV
Hi, I already had my list of weight lose that i gave to dr sassie, this is just the weight i have to losere surgery. i am so happy to have this done
P566
on 7/25/05 4:33 am - SoCal., CA
Hi John. Good weight loss for 5 days. I just wanted to share about Slim fast. A guy I know decided to use Slimfast last year and has lost 100 + pounds. He walks at least 45 min. a day and is very proud as you might imagine. If you can stick with Slimfast you'll be ready for surgery in no time.
Twirlygirlie
on 7/25/05 6:07 am - Springville, AL
Way to go John!! So proud of you. The low carb slim fast shakes are one of the few protein drinks that I can tolerate. And some of the candy bars/breakfast bars are good and low carb. Hugs, Kim
faireydust72
on 7/25/05 7:31 am - reno, NV
Thank you guys for all support, i really need it i sent all of you a big and i send you all a big
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views