~Good Morning~

Stacey G
on 7/24/05 12:04 am - Stow, OH
Hello - Where is everyone? I hope you all had a great weekend!! I did - spent some quality time with my kids. With surgery around the corner, I wanted to make sure we had a nice weekend. I am a little stressed because they are going to stay with my friend for 5 days and I have never been away from them for that long!! Anyway - My surgeon's office called and changed my surgery to a day earlier. Don't know why but it feels like they changed it to a month earlier. The nerves are creeping in a little! Thanks for listening!! Have a great day - Stacey
David B.
on 7/24/05 1:53 am - Modesto, CA
I'm here. Just AOL problems. Went to X Fest last night. Saw some great bands. Doing some hair today. Still waiting for my new pic. David-aka the naked guy.
(deactivated member)
on 7/24/05 5:15 am - Oakdale, CA
David, I hate AOL! I finally cut myself off from them after having it since it was AOL 1.5 (I think about 10 years or so). I enjoy the DSL a lot more. I was also at X Fest last night. One of these days I am just going to run into ya! Stacey, It is rather slow here this weekend. Probably has a lot to do with the summer and everyone out enjoying their more healthy self. As for me, I am going to finish up some lesson plans. I have been cleaning all morning so I was taking a break. I hope you enjoy the last day of the weekend.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views