Im so upset!

jeanette
on 7/22/05 4:48 pm - so cal, CA
ok so today i got a call from kaiser and they told me i will have "options" classes in november (options is required before wls) so anyways thats the good part that bad part is ill have to go 6 months if i can not prove 6 months of supervised diets threw weigh****chers, jenny craig, or any ohter program or doctor ! If i have paper work ill only have to go 8 weeks !which is what i want! The suckky thing is ive been on sooo many diets that i never saved any documetation i never thought id be opting for wls ! the thing is im planning on quitting my job after wls so i can pursue school full time to be a R.N. i really dont want to stay another 6 months at my job because of this!! I hate my job and want to get out of there asap !! any advice on this problem ???
& Then Some
on 7/23/05 6:28 am - in, FL
No advised, but if this is any encouragement my insurance wouldn't even take prior years of diet even when I had proof. I had to have 12 months of recent, documented medically supervised diet program under a physician. Some of us have to wait a long time and go through more hoops than others. Keep looking for answers and Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views