Hi

faireydust72
on 7/21/05 3:58 am - reno, NV
Hi all, i have all, i will have all my stuff done by next week and then it's waiting for the insurance people. I just wanted to intoduce my self, my name is John i am gay male in Reno, nv i am 32 and have been with my partner for almost 3 years. i would love to make freinds who are going through this surgery. i also wanna know how people get all the fun stuff in thier profiles. i want a gay pride flag or something wiggley like i see on others. anyhelp would be great and say hi if you want
David B.
on 7/21/05 4:06 am - Modesto, CA
UMMMMMMMMMMM my posts don't seem to get on here. I will try one more time. Hi John and welcome to the room. I too want to learn all that fancy stuff for my profile. I know I have had a hard time changing my naked photo to a newer one. let's all agree to a time to meet in the chat room. David-aka the naked guy
faireydust72
on 7/21/05 4:10 am - reno, NV
thanks for your reply it would be fun to be able tochat
P566
on 7/21/05 11:34 am - SoCal., CA
Hey David ! What's wrong with your nekid photo ? You look just fine and you've got a sweet mug too. No more pickin' on the nekid you !
Meltingman
on 7/21/05 4:17 am - Malvern, PA
Welcome John, I can't help with the posting stuff. I'm not very webpage savy. Good luck with your insurance stuff. Chip
faireydust72
on 7/21/05 4:28 am - reno, NV
Thank you very much, from what i hear my insurance is pretty quick
David B.
on 7/21/05 4:19 am - Modesto, CA
Anyone around ? I am in the chat room.....
& Then Some
on 7/21/05 6:35 am - in, FL
HI JOHN Welcome! As you can see I don't even have a pic up yet, so I'm not a good one to ask about the computer.. but I'm sure there are other in this room who can help ya out, because they did! Good luck with the insurance approval.
Jessica D.
on 7/21/05 7:24 am - Edmonds, WA
welcome to our room! This is a great place, with lots of people offering unconditional support and encouragement--and a bunch of good old fashioned laughs!! If you go to anyone's profile that has been spruced up, scan down to the bottom of the profile, and it usually says who did it, and how to contact them. There are a zillion, so look at the roster of members in the GLBT message board, and check out there profiles. You're sure to find some fun ones!! I saw a really awesome gay pride profile a few days ago on someone's profile...I can't remember who, so do a little searching. Just over to the left of this writing, you can look up the roster of members. Lemme know if that helped. And again: WELCOME!! Jessica
chillenirie
on 7/21/05 7:58 am - Carlsbad, CA
hey john whats up? welcome to this side of the world. I hope your insurance moves along quickly!!!!!! check out my profile and at the bottom there is a link to the HTML flok here and they can hook you up.... ~Rory
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views