FIRST TIME

(deactivated member)
on 7/20/05 9:56 am - AL
What was YOUR first sexual encounter like with the same-sex??
Jessica D.
on 7/20/05 12:32 pm - Edmonds, WA
OMG!!!!!!!!! I had no idea what I was in for. I spent most of my life feeling like a misfit, trying to fit into a heterosexual world. When I finally got a clue and realized I was a lesbian---the whole world opened up for me!!! My first encounter was something I'll never forget. I experienced my first big "O"!!!! Lemme tell you, I had NO IDEA!!! I was extremely body concious, because I'm sure I was around 300 pounds, but it simply didn't matter to her. She saw ME, not my body. And DAMN was she GOOD!!! Obviously, a woman much more in tune with her body than I ever was!! I came (no pun intended!!!) to realize that I'm a "screamer"!!! Whodda thunk?! I was afraid of what it would be like, since I'd never been with a woman. There was a kind of passion I never knew existed. A kind of smoldering build up, and then BAM: I was screaming like I'd never screamed before!! I'll never forget it. Jessica P.S. I married that girl!!!!!!!
jeanette
on 7/20/05 5:47 pm - so cal, CA
aww i cant remember But i do remeber when i was like 14 i was watching basic instinct and watching those two lesbains kissing and making out i got soooo excited i had to go take a shower kinda answered the question !!
special kay
on 7/20/05 10:12 pm - Ladson, SC
I was 17 years old and I knew I liked girls so when I met a lesbian I knew I just had to at least kiss her to see how I would feel from doing it... A kiss turned into making out and it was good. Inside I was saying .. OHHHH yeah, I am a lesbian, This is exactly what I want. I was clumbsy and nervous but she made me feel very comfortable. Kay
Twirlygirlie
on 7/21/05 2:29 am - Springville, AL
I was 16 and my 'best friend' who became my first girlfriend.......awww, I haven't thought about this in a while ..........it started off really innocent, we would spend the night with each other and wake up 'accidentally' touching each other. It took several months of us spending the night together before we ever even kissed but when we finally did......WOW there was no turning back. What I wouldn't give to feel that 'rush' of teenage hormones again
kel
on 7/21/05 4:46 am - Arlington, VA
All of my early experimentations(playing Dr. etc) were with girls. So I can't really remember the first. Then I started dating guys and going back and forth between "am i straight or not?" I didn't realize there was a middle ground. My first adult encounter was with my best friends wife. He held my hand and guided me thru pleasing her. That was a real eye opener, that is was ok to be attracted to either/or/both/neither gender. Kel
& Then Some
on 7/21/05 6:43 am - in, FL
12 yrs old. Spending the night with my tom-boy grlfriend. It just kind of happened. We were just laying there taking turns touching ea other then before I knew it she was ever so softly kissing my breast. IT was such as loving kiss I was blown away. I got so wet. I questioned my sexuallity from there, but I never accepted it until about 7 years ago. Okay, Beth ~ What's yours?
TheRealMe
on 7/21/05 1:13 pm - Upper Marlboro, MD
I was 47. I knew she was gay ....didn't know I was. We had been friends for a few months when one night we were having dinner together...she looked into my eyes ....and ....WHEW!! I had to excuse myself to the restroom ... I looked in the mirror and went "what just happened". She was very good ...a true soft butch, very skilled at bringing me out. The first touch, the first kiss, the first time she put her arm around me ...all as clear as day in my memory is if it were yesterday ...when it was actally 11 years ago. But the first time making love .....OMG ... you'd have thought I'd been "practicing" my homosexuality for the past 47 years.. DAMN I was good. .not the least bit nervous, or clumsy ...and like someone else posted earlier ...the first natual big "O". Went right "through the wall". Teenage hormones in mid life are truly a blessing!!! Jody
& Then Some
on 7/21/05 10:11 pm - in, FL
Beth what's your story? Details, Details
Mercedes745I
on 7/22/05 1:16 am - INKSTER, MI
Incredible, Satisfying, and oh so beautifully innocent we made Sweet Sinsationz! my future stage name
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views