Phooey on those insurance meanies!

Jessica D.
on 7/20/05 1:15 am - Edmonds, WA
I weighed in this morning. As many of you know, my insurance monsters denied me twice, so I moved on to Adkins. This morning, I'm 265!!!! I'm dance:!! Thanks to all of you who support me and though I'm not a candidate for surgery, you still stand beside me and clap for my successes, cry for my losses. Thank you all!! Jessica 302/265/175
Twirlygirlie
on 7/20/05 1:37 am - Springville, AL
SOOO PROUD of you Jessica!!! You GO GIRL Kim
P566
on 7/20/05 3:01 am - SoCal., CA
Wow wee Jessica ! You're doing good girlie ! Any possibility you can get an attorney to look into your insurance denial ? Here's wishing you continued success with Adkin's .
(deactivated member)
on 7/20/05 6:14 am - AL
WOWSERS GIRLIE PIE -37??? I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!! You are TRULY an inspiration Girl no matter if u had surgery or NOT!!! You can show US ALL a thing or 2 I'm SO happy for u and your partner You must feel SO GREAT! keep us posted please Beth
special kay
on 7/20/05 6:36 am - Ladson, SC
Go Girl, That is Awesome! Keep up the good work Kay
& Then Some
on 7/20/05 7:54 am - in, FL
Way 2 go grlfriend! Let's go out and Celebrate Chris is here and she (as I am) is impressed! You ROC!
ChaadMN
on 7/20/05 10:45 am - Otsego, MN
Jessica, As I see it, you are truely an amazing woman. To be denied surgery, and then to go out and loose as much weight as you have is an inspiration to ALL of us!! Keep up the great work!! Chad
Pattie B.
on 7/21/05 5:19 pm - Orlando, FL
That's MY girl!! Wah-hooo!!!!!! Pattie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views