Guess what I got today!

ChaadMN
on 7/19/05 8:49 am - Otsego, MN
Hey everyone! I went to my surgeon today for my consultation and we talked for about an hour. After our conversation he gave me a SURGERY DATE!! Yeah!!! September 21st is the big day. I can't believe how fast things are going! Chad
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 8:50 am - AL
HELL YEAH WOO HOO HURRAY FOR CHADSTER!!!!! Beth
special kay
on 7/19/05 9:08 am - Ladson, SC
Go Chad, Go Chad, Go Chad Congratulations That is Awesome news! Kay
kel
on 7/19/05 9:18 am - Arlington, VA
Way to go Chad!! Kel
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 10:15 am - Oakdale, CA
Congratulations Chad!! I am hoping to be a few weeks after you. I have been trying to take my time, the surgeons office keeps calling me. I told them I don't want surgery until October, so I think we have it clear now. I am finally going in next week for my consultation (and they have been trying to get me in since May, oops). Yay! Hey Chad, How far are you from the capital out there? I haven't been back out there for a year or so. I do love getting out there because of the News Room and the awesome drag show they put on out there. If it wasn't too cold there and I wasn't a weenie, I would consider moving out there to get out of this heat! I guess I just need to move right next to the beach and out of this valley. I would like 70's or 80's all year.
ChaadMN
on 7/19/05 11:32 am - Otsego, MN
Thanks for the congrats!! I am about 25 mins out of Minneapolis. Been to the Newsroom many times as well as the drag show your talking about. Next time you come to town we wil have to get together and meet up for a beverage or something!!! Chad
Meltingman
on 7/19/05 9:59 pm - Malvern, PA
Congratulation Chad! It will be here before you know it. Chip
& Then Some
on 7/19/05 11:12 pm - in, FL
VERY It'll be here before you know it!
Twirlygirlie
on 7/20/05 12:43 am - Springville, AL
That is GREAT Chad! You'll be a loser in NO TIME Kim
Jessica D.
on 7/20/05 5:03 am - Edmonds, WA
YEOW, BABY!!! You are on your way!!! I'm just thrilled for you!!! Jessica