Where's Everybody?

(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 7:57 am - AL
Anyone seen Glenn? Stacy M.? Jen O? David? Chip? Chad? Ruth? Lara? Kim? Jessica? anyone? Darnit I gotta keep a notebook of names in here... oh yeah Jo Ell, Amy, Dawn...
& Then Some
on 7/19/05 8:13 am - in, FL
I'm here! How waz your day? I saw where you are close to the 100 mark! Watcha going to do when you reach Centurium?
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 8:29 am - AL
Hey I'm saving my "big" reward till I hit my second major goal... ONDERLAND...then I'll go shopping for my ULTIMATE GOAL: 140# or lower, I will get a tattoo, and a tummy tuck and maybe a boob job My day sucks, bored, but having to work on this damn lesson... ugh
& Then Some
on 7/19/05 8:43 am - in, FL
I hit ONEDERLAND on Sunday! I'm out of the 200's and out of the size 20's. What kind of tatoo, where?
Jessica D.
on 7/20/05 5:20 am - Edmonds, WA
Jo-Ell!!! You're under 200!!! How frickin' awesome are you!!! Just 65 more pounds and I'll be joining you in ONEDERLAND!!! How's that for fun!! Proud of you, Jessica
special kay
on 7/19/05 8:23 am - Ladson, SC
Hey Beth I'm here but late! How are you today? I'm good. Just hot as hell. This is not big girl friendly weather. Kay
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 8:29 am - AL
HEY KAY I agree, even though I'm losing I'm still suffering in this hotter'n'hell weather... I think we should ALL jump in the together
David B.
on 7/19/05 9:14 am - Modesto, CA
Hi ya all. I am here just hate to post anything with this blank a de blank pic I have. You have to have some pull somewhere to have it changed. I sent a new pic in the same day a friend of mine did and hers is up and mine isn't. I HATE THAT. Anyway love to you all. David PS I saw Glenn on line he is doing better, but not all the way healed.
stephenw
on 7/19/05 10:42 am - Cherry Hill, NJ
I'm here - where's the party Beth?
Jessica D.
on 7/19/05 11:58 am - Edmonds, WA
Girlfriend! I'm here!! I just finished my exercises at the gym!! I promised myself that for the next three months, I would commit to exercise minimally 3 nights a week. At 7pm, off I go to get my sweat on!! It's been working! Between Adkins and my 60 minutes of sweating, maybe I can meet my 175# goal. Wish me luck, and thanks for lookin' for me! I'm never very far away! Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views