Butch-Femme dynamics

Twirlygirlie
on 7/19/05 1:25 am - Springville, AL
With mostly straight friends, I get this question a lot. If you only date REALLY butch girls, why don't you just go out with a guy? I was looking at butch-femme.com last night and got to thinking about this. What attracts me to Butch Women? I am 33 and since I was 17 (with the exception of that one month when I bumped my head ) I've only dated Butch Women. Some of them were softer butches some stone butches and the love of my life (Pam) is the BUTCHEST (is that a word???) and I knew from the first time she wrapped her arms around me that she would be mine forever .....We got married in New Orleans two years ago - something I never thought I would do due to it not being "legal" - but when she proposed, it wasn't about being legal. It was about the level of committment that we both needed. We sold my house and I moved into her house and made it a home. I became an instant stepmother (to her 23 year old daughter) and a month later a step-grandmother. We have definate roles in our lives and in our marriage.....but I hate that word "roles" because it sounds like we are acting or playing house when actually we are both just free to be who we are and fulfill our duties and responsibilities as we see fit. I am a 'girlie - girl' and always have been. I take care of the house, the laundry, the cooking, the decorating, entertaining, shopping, etc....typical 'wife duties'. She takes care of the yard, the cars, killing snakes and bugs, ....typical 'husband duties'. She calls me her 'wife' but I have a problem saying 'husband' and usually say "Spouse".....she sometimes refers to herself as my 'husband'....and if that's how she identifies, that is fine with me. With that said, she does NOT have any desire to be a man, and is not transgendered. So, the last time someone asked me, "why don't you just date a guy?" I said, "because I'm married and that would be wrong." Just my rambling thoughts for today Hugs, kim
& Then Some
on 7/19/05 2:29 am - in, FL
Good answer Thanks for sharing.. it makes me feel like I know you a little better and getting to know each other helps us to support each other better. Ramble on!
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 3:41 am - AL
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::KIMMERS::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: now what was the question?? LMAO I prefer BUTCH only... femmes turn me off for some reason. I love looking at them, but I can't have "feelings" for them because we end up being sisterly LMAO and that's just GROSS Butch women are strong, aggressive and sexy as hell to me, regardless if they are soft or stone butch... they have this "attitude" that makes me melt... ::::sigh:::::: Now I'm all hot and bothered THANKS
Twirlygirlie
on 7/19/05 4:42 am - Springville, AL
Me too Beth! I look at foofie girls and want to LOOK like them not DO them! ...... Now for the REAL EYE CANDY (jmho) .... a butch girl in a tank top ......mmmmmmmhhhhmmmmmm. Damn, I may have to go home early ::::wink::::
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 6:02 am - AL
woo hoo tee hee I'll have to send you some pics from Roxy's saturday night...... I got PLASTERED
Twirlygirlie
on 7/19/05 6:15 am - Springville, AL
SEND THE PICS! We are gonna have to make it down there one nite
kel
on 7/19/05 5:21 am - Arlington, VA
Gender "roles" don't always equate to gender. I'm a sometimes "femme daddy" to one girl. My feelings/attitude/interactions are what one would typically classify as male, but I'm all girl. As far as which is more attractive ~ I find I'm attracted to people, not to roles...so butch/femme are irrelevant to me. But it is often folks on either far end of the spectrum that make me cream my jeans. Great rambling thoughts...much food for thought here. And that's an awesome answer to people's nosy-a$$ questions! Kel
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 6:03 am - AL
LMFAO @ cream my jeans
Twirlygirlie
on 7/19/05 6:22 am - Springville, AL
hey Kel! So, just being nosey here......when you are 'femme daddy'.....is your partner butch or femme? I've always been intrigued by butch/butch or femme/femme attractions from the psychological standpoint but in the back of my mind I always thought "WHAT DO THEY DO???"
kel
on 7/19/05 6:28 am - Arlington, VA
She is definitely femme...And in this particular case I'm more of the aggressor, the do-er, and she's the do-eeee. And as far as what do I do...I do evil mean things to her and make her blush and make pretty helpless type noises. I say dirty things to her and then kiss and hold her. So much of the world I live in revolves around Dominance and Submission that i've never really thought about the butch/femme aspect. I occassionally see two femme's or two butch's playing together. And once in a while get to watch two bears playing *weg* Hope this clarifies thangs! Kel
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views