Only Single Lesbian??

dawn D.
on 7/18/05 1:08 pm - plainville, CT
Yes that is my bitterness speaking..haha..but seems like I am the only single one out here! Whats the matter with me!!
sexysweetsweet69
on 7/18/05 1:15 pm - Milwaukee, WI
There is nothing wrong with you , you are beautiful. Im not single just nosey sorry. But you are beautiful , the right women will sweep you off your feet. Remember good things comes for those who wait.
Fridayss Are Nice
on 7/18/05 10:34 pm - Rochester, NY
Hello Dawn I am single and I am looking for the Right woman or Friend to meet. So your not the only one that is single and single is not a bad thing. We are free to see who we wan to see right.
COBRANAN
on 7/19/05 2:56 am - PORT JEFFERSON, NY
SINGLE is a term made up by COUPLED people. The word carries a connotation of INCOMPLETE or ONLY one. Which makes it easy to think of ourselves as "not good enough"...so no wonder you feel "what's wrong with me?"Everyone else wonders the same thing weather they say it or not. But you're gay. So no matter what you do for a generation or so, according to our majority society rule, you're already NOT RIGHT. NOTHING'S WRONG WITH YOU! You're just getting the message our society sends to THE UNCOUPLED. Question is...who are you going to BELIEVE? Who are you going to PUT YOUR FAITH in..them???? or YOU. And YOU GOTTA KNOW you ARE COMPLETE WITHIN YOURSELF but YOU'LL NEVER BE COMPLETE WITHOUT YOURSELF. Not easy, but worth it...and if and when we DO couple with that sort of homework done, our chances of losing our wonderful individuality (a quality not much valued in todays society) to someone else in exchang for being able to say I'M A COUPLE...am I ok now? I'm not BITTER..just a lot BETTER thinking. You GO girl! Chin up into the wind!
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 3:38 am - AL
... yeah... what She said...
COBRANAN
on 7/19/05 10:03 am - PORT JEFFERSON, NY
Thanks Beth!
Jessica D.
on 7/19/05 5:35 am - Edmonds, WA
Beautifully said... Jessica
COBRANAN
on 7/19/05 10:05 am - PORT JEFFERSON, NY
Beautifully you too, Jessica! Thanks
kel
on 7/19/05 5:12 am - Arlington, VA
I'm sorta singleish... I'm seeing a married guy (his wife set us up) and am currently w/out a girlfriend...which is getting to me lately. I really miss and need that contact. But i'm working on changing that And working on that whole being ok where I am thing. It ain't easy! Kel
ChaadMN
on 7/19/05 8:41 am - Otsego, MN
You wanna talk about single!?!?!? I think I am the only single gay guy on this board! Chad
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views