Queer as folk

sexysweetsweet69
on 7/18/05 1:03 pm - Milwaukee, WI
My partner and I was in tears when we were watching queer as folk on sunday. Brian finally told justine that he loved him. Next expisode, he will buy them a home. I was just in tear. I was also happy that lindsey and mel, made love last week. Then after babaloyn blew up, everyone understood how much, there friends, family and partners mean to them. Oh Mel asked lindsey to get in the bed with her, with their children. I am really going to miss this show, I can't wait until the L word comes back.
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/05 1:22 pm - Oakdale, CA
I can't believe it's almost over either (for good)!! If there's one thing I have learned, things rarely end up the way they appear on the previews... so I am not getting my hopes up too hight for Brian and Justin. I have loved Brian throughout the show, but I know that his character won't have that "happy ending." I hope I am wrong though!! As for the L word, I can't wait for it to come back. It always seems like they make the time between seasons so much longer (like QAF). It's so hard to wait for a whole year! Who do you all think is the cutest/hottest? I like Marina, Helena, and Bette. I was flipping through my c.d.s the other day,and just realized that Alice (I can't remember her real name, it's like Leisha or something odd like that) is in the band Murmurs! I always thought she looked so familiar and I just figured out why she looks so familiar. Have you guys heard of the Murmurs? It's something different and refreshing They did a great job at Lilith Fair too.
jeanette
on 7/18/05 4:06 pm - so cal, CA
I love carmen!! and yes the in between seasons are way too long!
Ferchie
on 7/19/05 10:28 am - Twin Falls, ID
oooh I love QAF but i cannot wait for the L word to be back on, I LOVE SHANE i cannot get enough of her. oh the shings i could do to her.... mmmmmmm.... She is my computer background & screensaver both at home and work. and about the murmurs - love them!!!! But they are no longer togther, havn't been for a while.
sexysweetsweet69
on 7/18/05 1:45 pm - Milwaukee, WI
I love shane. Ohhhh do I love shane.
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/05 2:36 pm - Oakdale, CA
I liked her more on the first season. I didn't like her on this season that much.
Merrickkitty
on 7/18/05 2:53 pm - EAST BAY, CA
I love QAF. I wanted Linz and Mel back together, and Brian and Justin. It was dramatic, and well done. I do not think there is no room to grow the characters, but then I am biased. Cyndi Lauper looked flawless!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 3:37 am - AL
HIJACK::: Hi Maureen, haven't met you before! Glad you are posting! And I LOVE L WORD....haven't gotten into QAF in a couple years... and I DO SO agree the waiting is HORRIFIC I would do Shane over and over and over again if she'd have me :::::::sigh:::::::: then I would die happy LMAO
Stacey G
on 7/19/05 12:25 am - Stow, OH
I too was in tears!! Very powerful episode!!!!! I am so glad to hear that I wasn't the only one!!
mylilcalla
on 7/19/05 3:49 am - Bloomington, IN
I was crying right along with you and your partner and I am sure a ton of others... When Brian told him that he loved him I was blubbering...lol I can't believe that the show is ending. It really really stinks, and I wish showtime would reconsider. Only 3 episodes left, and we can only wonder what they are going to do with them. They better do them justice is all I can say! I too can't wait for the L Word to come back. It can't get here soon enough for me. I really like all the characters and the story has me hooked. I can't decide which of the women I like best. Best, Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views