We've got a cable channel of our own now!!!

Jessica D.
on 7/18/05 12:26 pm - Edmonds, WA
I live in Orlando, Florida and last month, on satillite TV, we found out that LOGO is a gay/lesbian/bi/transgendered focused station! We absolutely LOVE IT!!!!!! I know that it's sponsored by MTV, and it's broadcast around the country. So support our station: LOGO. Hope you all can find it! It's part of our basic subscription, but I've been told that some people have to pay for it, depending on what your source of cable TV is. It's got gay-themed movies, gay/lesbian stand up comics, concerts, documentaries: everything you can possibly think of!!! Go look for it, or call your local cable company and make 'em get it!! We deserve it! Jessica 302/269/175
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/05 1:02 pm - AL
OOOH that's We have Comcast, basic, so I will call and check that out Thanks Jess for sharing! Beth
special kay
on 7/18/05 2:18 pm - Ladson, SC
Thanks for sharing that. I have digital Cable so I will have to call and find out how I can get that channel! Thanks Kay
isha kin
on 7/20/05 3:43 am - brooklyn, NY
I love LOGO have you seen Aimee and Jaguar? or Ski Trip haha
Pattie B.
on 7/21/05 5:43 pm - Orlando, FL
I saw Aimee and Jaguar years ago and loved it. I have Ski Trip on the Tivo and haven'****ched it yet, but it looks hysterical! Go LOGO!!! Pattie
isha kin
on 7/22/05 4:50 pm - brooklyn, NY
Ski Trip is really funny you've gotta see it especially if you're into indie indie low budget films
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views