SHOUT OUT

(deactivated member)
on 7/18/05 12:25 pm - AL
Who's here tonight? Beth iamohsoprocrastinatingstudyingformyfinalnexttuesdayallessaywhichwillscrewmeroyallyifidon'tquitplaying
Jessica D.
on 7/18/05 12:32 pm - Edmonds, WA
I'm here, I'm here!!! Just avoiding some computer work I should be doing! I just love this site!! I'm in my 48th day of Adkins!!! I can't believe it's working for me. The evil insurance mosters have given me the final word on not covering my surgery, so the wife and I are working together and kicking ass on Adkins! We're also working on what's between our ears: the source of most of this weight! We have learned a hell of a lot by going to Overeaters Anonymous meetings, so we're trying to clean up our thinking, and work of this excess weight! She's down 112# since January of this year!!! and I'm down 33 pounds since January (I didn't get serious about this diet until June 10th, so I'm a little behind my girl...) Wish us luck! Glad to be here... Jessica 302/268/175
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/05 12:37 pm - AL
You and your girl are doing SO COMPLETELY FREAKING ABSSOLUTELY AWESOME Dayum I admire BOTH of you for determination, motivating each other, and SUCCESS! You both ROCK! Very inspiring! Beth
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/05 1:29 pm - Oakdale, CA
Good job Jess! I bet your girl is so happy that you are serious about it now. It makes it so much easier when you are both into something (like the gym). That's such a good thing that you are addressing the way you think about food by going to meetings. I think that will give you more bang for your buck when you have your surgery. Keep up the good work.
dawn D.
on 7/18/05 1:10 pm - plainville, CT
I am here..though I should also be studying! have my senior test tomorrow in cosmetology school..anyone want a perm? haha..color? relaxer? cut?? tomorrow I head to the drs for the first consultation..cant wait!
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/05 1:31 pm - Oakdale, CA
Dawn, I have been thinking about putting some kind of perm or wave in my hair. However, they want $250 because I have long, thick hair. I have been thinking I should get it done now why my hair is healthy before the surgery. I may just wait though. If you weren't so far out, I would let you practice ;)
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 3:34 am - AL
ooooooh I am ready for some more highlights Good luck girlie on your exams!
sexysweetsweet69
on 7/18/05 1:17 pm - Milwaukee, WI
My girl is watching charmed , I am all charmed out. I am here
(deactivated member)
on 7/19/05 3:34 am - AL
I LOVE charmed, but we don't get it on our stations here... my gf only has the basicest of basic cable LMAO oh well... at least I have high speed internet now at her house LMAO
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/05 1:27 pm - Oakdale, CA
I am here!! I just finished writing a 63 page paper for my masters so I have time now! I am so glad it's almost over. Woohoo! Get back to work Beth :P J/K. I would procrastinate too. Beth how's the hurricanes treating you? I was reading about hurricanes today in science with my students and I just realized I hadn't heard anymore from you all about them. Must be better now. Just thought I would ask.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views