Another Q & A ::::::smile:::::::

(deactivated member)
on 7/18/05 3:47 am - AL
So... What is the most daring PDA you've ever participated in? Where? Who? and details of what took place... please Here's mine: While taking a long, very long trip, driving non-stop, I was driving, she took out our toy and we stripped down (waist down) and had a good time for the next hour needless to say, it was in BROAD daylight, on a major interstate, with many truckers LOL
Fridayss Are Nice
on 7/18/05 3:54 am - Rochester, NY
Hello I am new to this sight and to WLS I have not had any yet but I am in the process. But what I want to say is that I have been a Lurker on this form and have been reading a lot of what you have been talking about and it seems that you are a freak at heart is that true. I am a freak also and I thought that I had them all beat but I think you beat me out.
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/05 3:56 am - AL
hey...... wat canni say?
Fridayss Are Nice
on 7/18/05 4:02 am - Rochester, NY
Well Freaky is what get's you a nut so I am up for it or what ever. I really have not had a real freaky moment like yours but I have had to females at once and that was a lot of fun.
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/05 5:07 am - AL
LMAO WOO HOO 2 at once??? dayummmmmmm I'mma call you FREAKY FRIDAY now
kel
on 7/18/05 6:13 am - Arlington, VA
Man, makes me glad I didn't post about the 2 girls and 3 guys and me behind a bush at camp a few years ago. People are still talking about it! And that hot woman is coming down here in another month...whoo. Kel
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/05 10:14 am - AL
Twirlygirlie
on 7/18/05 4:24 am - Springville, AL
YOU ARE KILLIN ME!!!!! I will never be able to look at you two again Daring PDA????? Hmmmmmmm let's see................sex in the locker room at the gym (in the showers)? How about the Spa at Beau Rivage (in the hot tub)? ON OUR DECK on sunday afternoon with the Church of God Camp people driving to and from camp (surprised we didn't go to jail) At a rest area headed to Pensacola. In my Aunt's pool house (during a family reunion) Ok........maybe I'm a freak too Kim
(deactivated member)
on 7/18/05 5:07 am - AL
DAYUM dayum dam da LOL
jeanette
on 7/18/05 5:10 am - so cal, CA
My PDA was at a club me and my girlfeind just started going out and we were on the dance floor dancing and were were drinking and making out and well we both got turned on we went to the corner of the dance floor and i slipped my hands down her pants and well lets just say it was amazing !!! I have another one...me and my girlfriend of 8 years went to a park one nite and we were making out she was on top of me and had her hands down my pants and suckking on my breasts and next thing you konw is a flash light being flashed in to the drivers side window we freaked it was a cop he told us get out og here that this was a warning OMG we left so fast it was crazy!!! talk about
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views