Pics

Twirlygirlie
on 7/15/05 4:55 am - Springville, AL
I have added a before and after pic on the bottom of my profile AND a photobucket account (just click the WWW) to see pics of me and my Sweetie!! You have no idea how excited I am.......I did this ALL by myself (no I am not a computer Genius ) Not the best pics .... but you get the idea anyway.....now, if I can just figure out how to get a pic up for my "face".... Hugs, Kim
jeanette
on 7/15/05 6:10 am - so cal, CA
very nice pics of you both ...im still trying to figure out how to do that...i have photos ..not a digital camera so no one knows hot to do it owell ..
Twirlygirlie
on 7/17/05 2:58 am - Springville, AL
Thanks Jeanette! I broke my digital camera....I took photos to wolf camera and they put them on a disc for like .99 per pic. I hope to get a new camera soon. Hugs, Kim
David B.
on 7/15/05 7:26 am - Modesto, CA
Great pics. How did you put those pics an there? I have this stupid pic and I hate it. I have sent in my new pic but it takes time to do. Go to pictures and it is pretty easy. It is the tool bar at the top when you sign in. Great before pics. You look great. Keep up the hard work. David
ruthdebra
on 7/15/05 8:27 am - Palm Springs, CA
Kim - you are a babe both before and after! Nice pics. Send the photo in to OH and they will take it from there. Ruth
Twirlygirlie
on 7/17/05 3:00 am - Springville, AL
AWWWW (blush).....Thanks Ruth! You're quite the babe yourself Hope you are having a great weekend Kim
kel
on 7/15/05 10:01 am - Arlington, VA
Very Awesome & inspirational. If I wasn't already post op, seeing your before and after would help make up my mind. Kel
Twirlygirlie
on 7/17/05 3:03 am - Springville, AL
(((((((((((KEL)))))))))) That is such a sweet thing to say!! I still don't see myself as thin.....and don't know that I ever will, but I FEEL so much better and healthier. People have recently started using the word "tiny" when they talk about me and I'm like......"WTF???? WHO are they talking about???" Hugs, Kim
kel
on 7/17/05 9:33 am - Arlington, VA
I used to think people that said they couldn't see themselves as thin after WLS were just bragging. Kinda like the 110# cheerleader that used to ***** she was fat in high school. Now that I've lost over half od my extra weight I'm starting to find out the hard way. I still don't see any difference in the mirror and laugh people off when they say i'm "wasting away" My sweetie's wife said it tonight and I thought she was just being nice, but my clothing size and my scale say she is right. hugs back, Kel
Jessica D.
on 7/16/05 11:32 am - Edmonds, WA
You're looking just beautiful! What a long way you've come. YOu were always beautiful, though, even when you were heavier. You both look very happy... That's what this is all about! Quality of life. Jessica
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views