OKAY B.H thats was good

jeanette
on 7/15/05 4:45 am - so cal, CA
Can anyone think of another question ? seems like we all like those questions lol. since were a small group we all can get to know eachother
Jessica D.
on 7/16/05 11:41 am - Edmonds, WA
Let's all get to know each other! I love that we can come here and feel safe, heard, and respected. So let's talk! ****Who was the first person you ever came out to? How old were you? Did they react the way you expected that they would, or were you pleasantly or unpleasantly surprised?**** I called my best friend in Milwaukee and blurted it out. I actually had a conversation with my 12 year old that helped me begin to think seriously about my actions, and my thoughts...She helped me realize that I am a lesbian. Once that realization was allowed to rise to the surface, I was on the phone with anyone who would listen, because all at once, my whole life made sense. I felt freedom and a self-understanding that I'd never know. My sister said she already knew: why the hell didn't she tell me!! I was 37 years old feeling like I was the most odd woman on the face of the earth because I couldn't make myself be attracted to men. It just wouldn't work---and I tried!! I got married, had two children, and still never quite got the hint that I was fishin' in the wrong sea.... But today, only one year after coming out to myself, my family and my friends, I'm whole. Everything that ever made me insane about my own thoughts and feelings, now makes sense. It's wonderful being free from the closet! Jessica
jeanette
on 7/17/05 6:32 pm - so cal, CA
Well i never really told ppl i was a lesbian ...I went to a gay club with my gay cousin... (I had a b/f at the time) I knew i wanted grls but wasnt sure where to meet them so i was so nervous the first time i went to the club with him...alot of girls were flirting with me and dancing with me but I made my cousin tell them i was straight so no one ever really pursued me at that time finally 1 month later my cousin hooked me up with a girl he worked with.we went out a few times till i met her husband! just couldnt go there with them.finally I met a grl (my girlfreind now of 8 years)and we started kissing at the club and everyone was walking buy amazed at this "straight" girl making out with a gay girl lol then i came out to the world. well not the whole world just to the people in my life I always new i was a lesbian just didnt know the word for my self at the time.I knew the first time i walked in to the gay club that i was at home i found me!!! and i loved that the journey. to our family was hard but we overcame that when they realized were not just going threw a "phase" work has been difficult for me to come out and be me i feared discrimination and i couldnt chance losing it at the time but i felt my way thre and after 3 years passed i picked and chose who i told most ppl didnt mind now my g/f and i work at the same place so alot of ppl just know now!!! and yes it is wonderful to be free to the world and know who i am also and not feel puzzeled or ashamed af who i am but be proud!!
jeanette
on 7/17/05 6:41 pm - so cal, CA
So how do you deal with your childrens school,friends,friends parents on your sexuality? I have a 9 year old and she knows about her parents.but school and freinds ,and parents i dont feel comfortable about them knowing i dont want my daughter to be hurt or in the middle because of ppls ignorance but i dont want her to feel like we are ashamed either ! any advice on this?? shes fells comfortable with who we are as lovers and parents to her,she has no problem at all.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views