Didn't know you were here!

Curtis H.
on 7/15/05 1:43 am - Maplewood, NJ
Hello all, I just found this spot on the website. I'm so glad to know I'm not the only glbt whose had the surgery (not that I really thought that) but all my support groups seem to be heterosexual. I'm 4 months post op and have lost 80 lbs but seem to be stuck. I've started back at the gym and hope this will help. Any thoughts? Take Care.
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/05 3:19 am - AL
Hey Curtis Glad to have you join the "family" here That -80 is freaking AWESOME Post often, enjoy the crowd, everyone is friendly Keep us posted on your progress ok? ::::::::Hugs:::::::: Beth -90
Twirlygirlie
on 7/15/05 5:14 am - Springville, AL
Hey Curtis! I'm relatively new here too, but WELCOME!! Come on in and make yourself at home I'm 10 months post op have lost 112 pounds (am 20 pounds from goal). I've been on a plateau for about 4-6 weeks now and just this week started a protein 'feast' to try to get this last 20 # off. I look forward to getting to know you Take Care, kim
David B.
on 7/15/05 7:30 am - Modesto, CA
Welcome Curtis. I am glad you found us. 80 lbs is so great. Get back to the gym, do the protien and water. You are a new inspiration to all of us.Look forward to getting to know you. David
ruthdebra
on 7/15/05 8:23 am - Palm Springs, CA
Welcome, Curtis - sounds like you are doing very, very well. Happy to add to the family here. The gym will help a lot. Ruth
ShrinkingKatie
on 7/16/05 3:06 am - Crossville, TN
Hiya Curtis! I'm more of a lurker ~ Rarely post kinda gal but wanted to say Welcome to the group, the place seems really friendly. -Katie
& Then Some
on 7/16/05 9:18 am - in, FL
HI Curtis! WELCOME
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views