Any one feel the same?

jeanette
on 7/14/05 11:09 am - so cal, CA
Well i hope people dont take this the wrong way !! but i have been with ym g/f for 8 years a long time she was my first grl relationship since i was 19 she 18. Well we love eachother but since my weight gain i think i have taken alot of shi@ out on her we argue all the time but i know this sounds wrong but we need eachother finacially,emotionally,ect so we kinda just breeze by. I want to explore other people but im to insecure now.I tell her i dont understand why shes still with me !! she says love. but im not happy! what i cant figure out is if im just unhappy cus im insecure about my weight or if because im unhappy with her ! i know no one can answer for me but has any one ever had this feeling?Theres also a daughter involved here so its just not that easy to move away from her! any advice?
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/05 1:03 pm - Milwaukee, WI
My advice is to get yourself some therapy to find out what you want. And involve her at some point. My personal feeling is that 8 years is a lot to throw away without really working on figuring out what's left of the relationship and where it's going. I think you owe it to both of yourselves. Just my 2 cents. Good luck! Jen
Stacey G
on 7/14/05 10:49 pm - Stow, OH
Jen - That is great advice!! Stacey
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/05 3:24 am - AL
:::::::shakes head in disbelief:::::::::: OMG Jen?? Why you're being....oh whats the word....ummm SERIOUS :::gasps I've never seen this "side" of you before:::
jeanette
on 7/15/05 3:08 pm - so cal, CA
Thanks for your advice im going to look in to that .
Twirlygirlie
on 7/15/05 12:43 am - Springville, AL
Hey Jeanette! Sorry that you are in such a tight spot right now. In my previous relationship, I went through almost exactly the same thing. Luckily, there were no children involved BUT I was so unhappy with myself and my life that I didn't really know if it was the relationship or just ME. Ultimately, we went to couples therapy and after 3 sessions, I knew that it was BOTH. I was not loving myself AND she was taking advantage of that and abusing me even more than I was abusing myself. It took me a while, but I finally ended it. Not saying that this will be the case with you.....just sharing MY experience. But counseling DID help me to put things into perspective and start the healing process. If you are a spritual/praying person, just turn it over to your higher power and know in your heart that things will be exactly as they should be......BUT I highly recommend counseling Kim
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/05 3:26 am - AL
DITTO to what these fine young ladies have said, Jeanette! I need some sirruz kownsulin tew
jeanette
on 7/15/05 3:12 pm - so cal, CA
Kim,Wow your story is simular but still so diffrent,my G/f doesnt at all mis treat me she wonderful i couldnt ask for a more kinder person i mean really ive been thinking alot the last few days I know its my issue im not feeling attractive,even though she feels i still am!!I just dont get how she can feel that way about me when i feel so oppisite you know? thanks for your response jeanette
P566
on 7/15/05 1:14 pm - SoCal., CA
I'm with Jen O. on this. Go get therapized before tossing 8 years away. Good luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views