5 Years!

special kay
on 7/14/05 9:25 am - Ladson, SC
Hi Family I just wanted to share and brag a little. Tomorrow I wont be online so I wanted to share now... Tomorrow is me and my girlfriends 5 YEAR ANNIVERSARY. Its been a wonderful 5 years and I love her so much! She had stuck with me through so much. She loves me more than I love myself right now and has never once complained about my weight the way I ALWAYS do. She wants to have a ceramony so bad but I want to wait til after I have WLS. I hate the way I look right now and I have ZERO confidence. Sorry I dont have a pic of me but If you have access to AOL, my screen name is Kaydeeh13. our pics are on my profile. Kay
P566
on 7/14/05 9:41 am - SoCal., CA
Congrats to you both !
& Then Some
on 7/14/05 9:52 am - in, FL
Congratulations! It's so cool when you finally found someone who loves you through thick and thin! (no pun intendend!) Have a great day together! Jo-Ell
jeanette
on 7/14/05 10:54 am - so cal, CA
AWW the same for me and my g/f she loves me more than i love myself 8 years for us. congrats on your anniversary have a wonderful day !!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/05 10:59 am - AL
WOO HOO That's AWESOME Enjoy your anniversary sweetie _______ Beth
Jessica D.
on 7/14/05 12:02 pm - Edmonds, WA
(((((Kay))))) How wonderful that you and your girlfriend are so happy!!! It's rare that we can find someone we truly love, and that we want to spend the rest of our lives with!! I've been tremendously fortunate, too. I've only got one year with her, but my partner and I are really very happy. She is so good for me; and I compliment her, too. I look forward to coming home because I know she'll be there. She makes me smile. She even makes me blush!!! I love her; but I like her,too; she's just a damn good person. I was driving around today thinking about how fortunate I am to have met her, and married her (in our own private ceremony). We're planning to move to Toronto, Canada where we can be legally married, and treated like regular people...That doesn't look like it'll happen here in the states, any time soon---as long as Bush is in the house!! Take care, and enjoy this time!!! Ain't love GRAND!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/05 1:00 pm - Milwaukee, WI
Congratulations, Kay! You and your GF deserve a round of applause for 5 years. I hope the next 5 are even better! Jen
Twirlygirlie
on 7/15/05 12:34 am - Springville, AL
Congrats Kay! Love is a wonderful thing! here's to many many more for you and your sweetie Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views