I love this board!

(deactivated member)
on 7/13/05 1:24 pm - Milwaukee, WI
You guys and gals are the best! Do you know how many times a day I come here and learn something, laugh, sigh, nod my head in agreement, snicker, shout, etc? I'm so glad I found this spot! Jen
comairskycub
on 7/13/05 11:39 pm - Lexington, KY
Jen, Well we are all glad you are here too !!!! This is a family... and we all need to stick together !!!! Maybe sometime we can plan a get together. I know that would be hard... but maybe worth the planning !!!
comairskycub
on 7/13/05 11:41 pm - Lexington, KY
Jen, We are glad that you found your way here as well !!!! We are a family and need to stick together. Maybe in the future, we can plan a get together. I know that might be hard for everyone to get to... but just a thought !!! HUGZ Glen
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/05 7:42 am - AL
Stutter butt
ruthdebra
on 7/15/05 1:45 am - Palm Springs, CA
It's not impossible. A bunch of us from the over 50's board are getting together in January in New Orleans - and most of us have plane tickets and hotel reservations already. All it takes is wanting to and planning it. I'd be very interested as it's support that keeps me on track. Ruth
Twirlygirlie
on 7/14/05 12:49 am - Springville, AL
Hey Jen! I must confess that I stopped coming here a while back because there was hardly any activity BUT I was pleasantly surprised when I popped over yesterday and saw how active the board is now! So ya'll are stuck with me now!! I look forward to getting to know you all better Kim
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/05 3:46 am - AL
OH GOD Just FACE IT YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH ME YOU ALL ARE :::sigh::::
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/05 3:46 am - AL
And that LIGHT didn't stay on LONG for me last nite either.... ::::::::taps foot:::::::::::
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/05 7:29 am - Milwaukee, WI
I'm a tease
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/05 7:43 am - AL
doncha wish your.... humming the song we ALL know too well...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views