Bragging a little bit!

lilmisshomo
on 7/13/05 8:14 am - Swifton, AR
Its been soooo long since I've posted, but I thought I'd pop up in the forum to see how everyone has been doing. And I thought I'd brag a little bit because I have an amazing girlfriend and I wanted to share! When I met Shaina, I was engaged to a guy that didn't want me to have WLS. He wanted me to stay fat so I'd stay with him, long story short. Anyways, I got out of that situation when I found this beautiful girl who loves me completely for who I am - not what I look like. It feel so good to know that she honestly couldn't care less if I was 324 or 220 (where I'm at now, 10 months out).. or whatever! My mom, who isn't completely comfortable with my lifestyle, even seems to appreciate how supportive and loving Shaina is with me. She has made me feel so comfortable with my body, and helped me get in touch with my true sexuality. (I realized that marrying this guy would not only be unhealthy for me physically and mentally - I would have to commit to being completely straight, which would be a total lie.. I couldn't give up the fairer sex if my life depended on it.) heh.. Anyways, enough gushing. I just wish that everyone could be blessed with a partner like mine. She's my angel.
Twirlygirlie
on 7/14/05 12:42 am - Springville, AL
Congratulations Brandy! It's a precious thing to be loved unconditionally. Great job on your weight loss. I'm 10 months out too and down 112 lbs. Great to see you posting Kim
lilmisshomo
on 7/14/05 10:17 am - Swifton, AR
It is a precious thing to be loved unconditionally.. it seems like few people get that privilage, and I am so thankful for it. Congrats your weight loss, too! Doesn't it feel amazing?
& Then Some
on 7/14/05 1:15 am - in, FL
~Very Cool~ Not too many people are lucky enough to have it and Appreciate IT! Thanks for sharing! Jo-Ell RNY 4/6 -65
lilmisshomo
on 7/14/05 10:21 am - Swifton, AR
It was my pleasure to share. She makes me so happy I feel like screaming it from the mountaintops half the time. lol
kel
on 7/14/05 2:57 am - Arlington, VA
I gotta second the thanks for sharing comment. Thanks for sharing both your loss and your gain! It gives the rest of us hope!! I had a great date with the girl of my (wet)dreams Tuesday, but am not going to get to see her this weekend Kel
lilmisshomo
on 7/14/05 10:25 am - Swifton, AR
I'm glad you had such a wonderful time with your (wet)dream girl. It sucks that you don't get to see her again this weekend, I know how that is. In the beginning of our relationship, I'd only get to see Shaina once every few weeks - it drove me crazy, like I was being teased. lol.. Anyway, good luck with this new chick.
(deactivated member)
on 7/14/05 3:26 am - AL
HEY BRANDY!!! Congrats on EVERYTHING... You can go get the sticker that says "LIFE IS GOOD" now LOL You're beautiful... lucky... smart... and successful! Enjoy your life honey! You deserve it :::::::hugs::::::: LOL... before I previewed, I wrote :::::jugs::::: and had to go "edit" sorry... it was too funny to leave out Beth mymindisalwaysinthecleanestgutter
lilmisshomo
on 7/14/05 10:30 am - Swifton, AR
Hey Beth! lol.. Thanks for the congrats and all those wonderful compliments, they were much appreciated. HA.. That jugs thing was too funny, sounds like your subconscience talkin' there. ::::hugs:::: and much love! -Brandy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views