Hi There

kel
on 7/12/05 5:34 am - Arlington, VA
I've lurked on and off in here, but just replied to a post, so I thought I'd peek my head out of my shell and say hi. Some of y'all may know me from the singles boards, for the rest of y'all my profile is up to date and I'm always open for questions Kel
& Then Some
on 7/12/05 8:04 am - in, FL
Hi Kel WELCOME! Congratulations on your wt loss and smoking
kel
on 7/12/05 9:24 am - Arlington, VA
Thanks Bunches
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/05 10:30 am - AL
Hey Kel, Welcome to the Family Can I ask u a "dumb blonde" question??? What is that on your face? A tattoo or paint, and what do you do for a living? I think you're pretty cool man Beth -90
kel
on 7/12/05 1:52 pm - Arlington, VA
Hey Beth, Thanks for the welcome And there ain't no such thing as a dumb questions. Espeically this one. Several folks on the singles board thought it was a tattoo ~ specifically a Maori Tribal Tattoo At Black Rose TwoThousandThree we had many vendors, including a face painter. One of my sweeties was in charge of the vending and the face painter (Marrus) needed "advertisement" Since my job had me working the lobby I was chosen. And it turned out to be a lot of fun. I figured I was too "old" for face painting, but she made me feel really beautiful, and my sweetie got just the right angle with my phone cam. ~ no triple chins in the pic (oh yea, and you can see more at marrusart.com) Sooner or later I'll update my pics, but I'm waiting to get a really good facial taken. Almost thinking Glamour Shots, but I've always been a tomboy, never real femme, but I am working on it. If I can get my act (hair makeup) together in August I may get another pro shot taken. (the corset pic on my profile is professional, as is another one on my personal web page) For a living I'm the office managaager for a small association, and work at/manage an alternative club in DC part time. And raise two kids, two cats and two parents. And volunteer for a large BDSM organization. (boy hope that doesn't get censored) Oh yea, and am a single mom. No wonder my head spins. Plus I have a married toppy guy friend, And am working on a relationship with a new girl. *smiles* My life so doesn't suck! You seem pretty cool too Great pic on your posts! Kel
ChaadMN
on 7/12/05 10:32 am - Otsego, MN
Welcome to the group Kel!! Chad
kel
on 7/12/05 1:53 pm - Arlington, VA
Thanks for the welcome Chad Kel
comairskycub
on 7/12/05 9:59 pm - Lexington, KY
Kel..... Welcome to the FAMILY !!!!! Congrats on your weight loss.... You have done a great job !!!! hehehee I chuckle a bit on your BDSM comment... My best friend in Louisville has a dungeon and is always trying to get me down there. I did make it to IML this year and bought myself a Leather Kilt with a Chain Mail Shirt !!! =) HUGZ TO YOU !!!!
kel
on 7/13/05 2:42 am - Arlington, VA
Mmmmmm....IML....i've been busy working another event that weekend for the last few years. But events are slowing down on the east coast, and my 'camp' is moving to June. I'd love to make it to IML this year. If not there's always MAL here in DC. Thanks bunches for the welcome And if'n ya can ever make it to Louisville, I hear there are a great buncha guys there~ Kel
chillenirie
on 7/13/05 3:08 am - Carlsbad, CA
hi, welcome and what an amazing journey you have had. Congrats.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views