FUSTRATED

robo_petz
on 7/11/05 2:23 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
HI ALL, SORRY BUT I NEED TO VENT. WELL I JUST GOT HOME FROM SEEING MY BEHAVIORIST, LAST MONTH WHEN I SAW MY BMC (BARIATRIC MEDICAL CONSULTANT) HE TOLD ME THAT THE NEXT TIME I SEE HIM HELL PRESENT ME FOR SURGERY. AND NORMALLY 2-3 WEEKS AFTER THE PRESENTATION I WOULD GET A SURGERY DATE. WELL MY BEHAVIORIST TOLD ME THAT SHE WONT CLEAR ME UNTIL I SEE HER TWO MORE TIME. AND KEEP IN MIND ITS ONLY ONCE A MONTH. SO MY BMC TELLS ME I SHOULD HAVE SURGERY IN AUGUST. NOW ACCORDING TO MY BEHAVIORIST IM NOT GOIN TO HAVE IT UNTIL I GET CLEARANCE FROM HER WHICH IS LIKE 2-3 MONTHS LONGER. I HOPE THIS IS ALL MAKING SENSE TO YOU ALL. IM JUST SOOO MAD !!! MY BMC TELLS ME IM HAVING SURGERY AUG BUT COME TO FIND OUT I WONT UNTIL OCT OR NOV. WHATS GOIN ON HERE ??? IVE ALREADY SET MY LIFE TO HAVE SURGERY IN AUGUST, I BOUGHT ALL OF THE SUPPLEMEMTS WHICH IS COSTLY AND MAY EVEN EXPIRE ???? SECONDLY IVE ALREADY TOLD MY JOB AND THEY SIGNED THE DOCUMENTS ALREADY NEEDED TO TAKE SICK LEAVE NOW I HAVE TO REDO IT ???? GOSH !!! RIGHT NOW MY LIFE IS ON HOLD UNTIL I GET SURGERY AND NOW I FIND OUT ITS GOIN TO TAKE ANOTHER 2-3 MOS LONGER. IVE STARTED MY JOURNEY JUNE 21 2004 SO IVE BEEN WAITING AND PUTTING MY LIFE ON HOLD FOR SOOO LONG ALREADY. I HATE MY JOB AND STRESS DOIN MY JOB EVERYDAY BUT CANT LEAVE CUZ I NEED THE MEDICAL. SOOO IM LIKE SOOO MAD AND FUSTRATED LIKE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ANYMORE. ??????????????????????? WELL I CAN GO ON AND ON AND ON IF I WANT. BUT I JUST WANNA THANK YOU ALL FOR LISTENING TO ME I JUST NEEDED TO GET ALL OF THAT OUT.
jeanette
on 7/11/05 3:59 pm - so cal, CA
Wow i feel your frustration.I just want to let you know i know its a long road for wls but it will be so worth it in the end you've waited this long if you have to wait 2-3 months you will.just remeber to vent like you are and be patient for a little longer itll be worth it !! I cant wait till i get a date!!good luck and keep your head up okay !!!
& Then Some
on 7/11/05 11:05 pm - in, FL
Jumping through hoops - I've been there too. For me it was my dietician and man I was sore about that. Are you able to find another behaviorist to see and possibly clear you? It's suprising how different one is from the next. Other than that.. It's a long road travelled for most of us. Hang in there!
P566
on 7/12/05 12:00 pm - SoCal., CA
Sorry to hear you're having trouble. What's 2 more visits going to determine ? Have you any idea what the behaviorist is concerned about ? I hate to say it but sometimes people in the psych field are as controlling as anyone else. The other thought is this person is getting as many visits as possible allowed by your insurance. Hate to be so cynical but sometimes these things happen. Perhaps another behaviorist is in order ?
comairskycub
on 7/12/05 10:01 pm - Lexington, KY
Robert, Have you tried to let them know that you arranged to have the time off of work and pressure them a lil !!!! I went through HOOPS after my surgery was canceled on a Thursday to have it resched for Monday !!! Be Persistant !!! THIS IS YOUR LIFE !!!! HUGZ MY FRIEND
robo_petz
on 7/15/05 5:09 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
thanx all for the kind words, well i did talk to them and they could not do a thing about it. so i had to break the news to my job and everyone else in this whole entire world hehehehe. but i just figure ive waited well over a year for this and whats another 2-3 more months ya it seams long but im sure it will come along fast (i hope) hehehe well take care all thanx again byeee robert
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1004 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views