Hello to all of you.

David B.
on 7/11/05 1:23 am - Modesto, CA
I know I haven't posted in a while, but I have been busy. Summer School is over and I went to Las Vegas to meet some folks from the Cali. board from OH. It was a good time had by all. I am now in Palm Springs with a friend of mine that I have known for over 25 years. She had WLS 3 years ago and looks great. Check out her profile janine johnson. She has been an inspiration to me, so check her out. I am soooo happy that there are new members of the family. I haven't had time to say hello to you yet, but when I get home I will be. (That was a warning) I will have a new pic soon, that is another reason I haven't posted in a while because I hate that naked pic. Well, take care everyone. I am glad you are all here. You too are my inspirations. Keep up the great work and keep sending the love. David
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/05 3:54 am - AL
Hi David Looks like you certainly have been busy! Enjoy your time in Palm Springs! I bet its pretty there... Hurry Home Beth -90
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/05 11:49 am - Oakdale, CA
Hey David... When you say you just finished summer school, do you mean you taking classes or you teaching classes? I ask becasue I too am in Modesto and teach. I was just going to see if you taught what district you were in. Enjoy Palm Springs! Neici
comairskycub
on 7/12/05 10:07 pm - Lexington, KY
Hey you !!!! GLad you had FUN in LV and now in PS Im jealious... Here I sit at home... in Pain.. and your all over !!! LOL LOL Well soon enough... Ill be headed to Paris for the day !! HAHAHHHAA Anyways... Hope you are being safe and having FUN you know what I mean !!!! HUGZ MY FRIEND !!!
David B.
on 7/13/05 4:16 pm - Modesto, CA
Hey there handsome, I am back in Modesto. Did you check out the Las Vegas pics? They are on the Cali. board. You may have to go back a few days but they are good. I had fun and stayed safe...really really safe if you know what I mean. Like nothing happened anywhere. Oh well, I had a great time anyway. Can't wait to see you on line. Paris???? When are you going? David
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views