Is it MONDAY already???

(deactivated member)
on 7/10/05 11:16 pm - AL
WHEW where'd my weekend GO??? Dennis the Menace started hitting us around 1pm yesterday, and is still lingering... We were held up in a small apartment (my gf's and I'm not out to my family ) and my mom and grandma were there... a chihuahua and a cat... needless to say, they're home and I'm going my poor gf is going too... LOL Obviously our power didn't go out, thank goodness, it flickered plenty but we were fortunate. Winds and rain were very intense, windy still and raining still but not as bad as it was last night I'm going to go to now since I haven't slept in 3 days I hope everyone has a great day, and had enjoyed their weekend. Which, btw, I still enjoyed my "Friday" she bought me a dozen coral roses, dinner, and a new outfit What more could a girl want? I will post new pics soon... Have a great day and week everyone!
ChaadMN
on 7/11/05 9:35 am - Otsego, MN
Sorry to hear you had such a rough weekend. I have family in Florida and everytime a hurricane comes along I get nervous. I have never been through one, but from what I hear it gets pretty rough. Hope you have a good nap/sleep, and enjoy your week!! Chad
& Then Some
on 7/11/05 11:08 am - in, FL
Glad ya'll made it out relatively unscaved. What was the occasion for the spoiling? Roses, dinner and a NEW OUTFIT!? WOA!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views