Introducing myself :)

robo_petz
on 7/10/05 1:16 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
Hi peepz, Just wanna say HI to you all out here on this forum. Please look at my profile for more info on me . Ive been on my journey since june 7th i think or 17th i dunno ??? but that was as of last year so ive been waiting and goin through all the obsticles for over a year now, but its getting really really close. Im done with all my classes and tests that im suppose to do. Now all i have to do is see my BMC (bariactric medical consultant) on tuesday July 12th, and then ill be presented for seurgery. He said it takes about 2-3 from there to get a surgery date. So meaning ill get my surgery in Aug or early Sept. WOW soo fast im getting nervous excited happy and scared all at the same time. Well thank you for reading my post i hope i didnt bore all of you out there heheheeh see ya all laterz byeee Robert
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/05 12:42 am - AL
Hi Robert, welcome to the family Wishing you the best of luck for your consult! Keep us posted! Beth -90
ChaadMN
on 7/11/05 9:19 am - Otsego, MN
Hi Robert! Welcome to the group, we are glad to have ya! Good luck on your upcoming consult and scheduling your surgury. I am actually in the exact same spot as you are in the process. My first consult is next week. I know exactaly how your feeling right now. My emotions too have been see-sawing between excited and scared. Anyway....good luck and keep us posted!! Chad
& Then Some
on 7/11/05 11:00 am - in, FL
Hi Robert! WELCOME!
Meltingman
on 7/11/05 10:16 pm - Malvern, PA
Welcome to the board Robert!
stephenw
on 7/19/05 10:24 am - Cherry Hill, NJ
Hi Robert, Welcome aboard
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here