Awesome people... check in!

mylilcalla
on 7/8/05 5:38 am - Bloomington, IN
Hey all! I just wanted to take a minute to tell everyone how much I am inspired by you all. I find myself wandering through these post just about every day to get a dose of whatever is being passed on that day, and I always leave with a bit of magic stuck to me. I love watching everyone's progress. You are all doing such an awesome job! I guess my point in this post is to just tell you all to keep up the good work, keep at it and keep smiling! Now check in and tell us how far out you are and how much weight you have lost so far. I am 16 months out and I have lost 212 lbs. Come on, don't be shy, be proud! Amy
Larakatya
on 7/8/05 6:53 am - Twin Cities, MN
Hi there Amy! I'm 15 months out and 212 is an awfully good # - as it's what I've lost too! Huggles, ~Lara
smaker
on 7/8/05 10:57 pm - Dallas, TX
Hey, there... I have seen you on LJ in the WLS community.
& Then Some
on 7/8/05 8:06 am - in, FL
WoW! Congratulations to you both! I'm 3 months out and down 65lbs. Jo-Ell
ChaadMN
on 7/8/05 12:56 pm - Otsego, MN
Hi Amy! Happy Friday to you! I am still pre-op, weight about 350lbs, and would love to be under 200lbs. Looking forward to the journey, and got the approval letter from my insurance company today in the mail! Have a great weekend!! Chad
comairskycub
on 7/8/05 1:37 pm - Lexington, KY
Chad .. Congrats on the letter.... Doesnt it feel great !!!!! Let us know if you need anything HUGZ
Jessica D.
on 7/9/05 5:02 am - Edmonds, WA
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR APPROVAL LETTER!!!!!!!!!!! You are on your way!! Jessica
comairskycub
on 7/8/05 1:35 pm - Lexington, KY
Hey Amy.... Great post !!! Im 27 months post op and have lost 345lbs........ and in LOVE with a great MAN !!!!! Congrats to the family here for all your accomplishments !!! HUGZ TO ALL !
smaker
on 7/9/05 12:57 pm - Dallas, TX
WoW!! 345 pounds!! That's amazing!!
Merrickkitty
on 7/8/05 1:59 pm - EAST BAY, CA
I am still pre-op, and am 25 less than my record high of 355, I am hoping to be under 300 before surgery in November! Say a couple for me! Congratulations to everyone else that are working towards their new lives! Maureen PS: I really only just wanted to use the emoticon....
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hi I'm new on here
Zellawillfly · 2 replies · 427 views
No activity!
Corey150 · 0 replies · 1003 views
RNY Surgery date closing in
missymoomoo12 · 1 replies · 1372 views